tv on board

You had to remind me......Big Bang Theory in French and German......(the same episode every night) a really strange fashion channel with nothing but ads.....the only English speaking news channel was Al Jazeera.....and many many many channels RCL related...(cruise out of Singapore)

Same thing on my cruise, RCCL has the worst TV programming of any line, love Celebrity, they had hundreds of free movies on demand.

I didnt notice if they had dvds in the cabin so I guessing not? I think if you get confined to your cabin due to illness such as noroviruous the cruiseline gives you better options (this is from this forum). Thankfully havent experienced this personally and hope I never do.

If you're into watching 24/7 commercials for the cruise line, shore excursions, and shopping, then ship TV is for you.

If you really get desperate, there should be some pay-per-view movies available.

The most valuable tip I've ever seen about TV is that if you have an inside cabin, keep the TV tuned to the bridge cam and pretend it's a porthole. At night it will be totally black and not interfere with your sleep, brightening as the sun rises in the morning. :D