Which cruise should I go on?

We've been on 3 previous Carnival cruises and are looking to try out RCI. We are thinking about going next Sept/Oct. These ships are in the Caribbean then.

1.) Oasis

2.) Allure

3.) Adventure

4.) Liberty

5.) Freedom

Which one is the best out of these 5?

We've been on 3 previous Carnival cruises and are looking to try out RCI. We are thinking about going next Sept/Oct. These ships are in the Caribbean then.

1.) Oasis

2.) Allure

3.) Adventure

4.) Liberty

5.) Freedom

Which one is the best out of these 5?

Very broad question. Are you going for the ship or the ports? Adventure does Southern Caribbean and different ports from the others. Oasis and Allure are an experience in themselves. Liberty and Freedom are the most traditional type ship of the group.

Very broad question. Are you going for the ship or the ports? Adventure does Southern Caribbean and different ports from the others. Oasis and Allure are an experience in themselves. Liberty and Freedom are the most traditional type ship of the group.

Haha I don't know actually! We tend to stay on the ship in ports because we enjoy everyone being gone and the ship being more quiet. So maybe a port intensive trip so we could enjoy the ship?

Haha I don't know actually! We tend to stay on the ship in ports because we enjoy everyone being gone and the ship being more quiet. So maybe a port intensive trip so we could enjoy the ship?

Then I would go with Adventure, because you can pick an itinerary with 5 ports.

I would take Oasis/Allure over Freedom/Liberty any day. However, Adventure would stay up high on my list too.

If you want to go for the ports and are okay with not having a mega ship, than go with Adventure.

If you don't really care about the ports and would love to experience an amazing ship, go with Oasis and Allure. Those ships are really in a class of their own.

Sailed on Adventure from San Juan a couple of years ago and loved it. I want to try out Oasis/Allure next. The other 2 are great too. I would say Allure for me, as it is technically the largest ship on the planet. Longer than Oasis by not quite 2 inches.

In this case, choose the Adventure. However I don't know if you'll want to stay on the ship in these ports because they might be your only opportunity to visit most of them (since they're southern islands and the mainstream cruise routes don't go to them). Islands like st. Lucia, Barbados, Aruba Martinique etc.

Oasis and Allure seem to be "stay on the ship" type cruises because they are so big and the ship is the main attraction. They tend to go to the same ole ports over and over and often the ports are not very interesting to people who've cruised before, because you've been there a million times already. They go to private islands where the only thing to do is beach and shop, so you may want to get off the ship for 2 or 3 hours but then you can get back on the ship and spend the day.

Freedom and liberty are similar ships to adventure, they're just slightly bigger, but laid out very similarly. Liberty appears to do 5 day trips and freedom does 7.

Edited by ColoradoGurl

Since you are more about the ship than the ports, I would suggest Oasis/Allure because there is so much on those ships to enjoy. And these ships do an excellent job of dispersing the people so it doesn't feel crowded.

Having said that, you really can't go wrong with any of your listed choices!