Friend on Oasis Died - Seeking Info

If anyone is currently on Oasis, I just received some awful news that a good friend from high school just passed away while cruising on Oasis. He was only 44 (birthday was two days ago). Does anyone have any info as to what happened? I heard it was on an excursion, but none of us have any concrete info.

We were supposed to meet him in Fort Lauderdale Saturday following the cruise at a reunion. What a horrible tragedy. Thanks in advance to anyone who has any info. His wife and young kids were with him on the cruise.

If anyone is currently on Oasis, I just received some awful news that a good friend from high school just passed away while cruising on Oasis. He was only 44 (birthday was two days ago). Does anyone have any info as to what happened? I heard it was on an excursion, but none of us have any concrete info.

We were supposed to meet him in Fort Lauderdale Saturday following the cruise at a reunion. What a horrible tragedy. Thanks in advance to anyone who has any info. His wife and young kids were with him on the cruise.

Our prayers go out for the family and friends . Very tragic.

Thanks for the link and condolences. I found out some more info. He was on an excursion in Cozumel and was swimming when he suffered a heart attack. Apparently a couple of RCCL employees are staying in Cozumel with his wife and kids while they sort out the formalities. Awful.