Loyalty Match....Very Clever or Risky

So I reached out to the individual that I know in the corporate offices at Celebrity and have asked why they don't reward the relationship between Zenith and Pinnacle appropriately. I will see what the answer is that I get.

Will be interested in hearing what they tell you.

We also agree with others that Celebrity and RCL should take better care of their loyal passengers.

They really should make Zenith and Pinnacle reciprocal. MSC will give use reciprocal for ANY level and you do not even have to have a single previous cruise with them. Don't understand what possible objection RCI could have with a Zenith/Pinnacle match - there are so very few members in either group.

They are rewarding all their past passengers with fewer cruises and ignoring their most frequent customers of all.

I thought this was an introductory offer for one cruise. Am I wrong?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That was my impression, however this thread seems to be digressing into permanent match for Royal and Celebrity top tiers.

The MSC Loyalty match is good for three years. You can register now and you have 3 years to take a MSC cruise and be granted the same Loyalty benefits you currently receive from Celebrity, RCI, Norwegian etc. As long as you continue to take at least 1 cruise with them every three years you will keep the Loyalty match with MSC.

So I reached out to the individual that I know in the corporate offices at Celebrity and have asked why they don't reward the relationship between Zenith and Pinnacle appropriately. I will see what the answer is that I get.

Please do keep us advised of any feedback you receive about matching all Loyalty Levels between RCI and Celebrity.