Who at NCL could I reach out to?

antsnanny

If it's an NCL cruise line issue, FDR or his office is probably not the place to go. There are several area's that can help out with problems depending on what the issues are. A hint would assist with pointing you in the right direction.

I'd start with your cruise consultant and work upwards towards FDR. If you try & contact FDR directly you'll be handed-off to an assistant who'll contact you as FDR's "representative".

We dealt with a "Crane Gladding" back in 2013 when we had to cancel a cruise at the last second due to a hospital stay. I don't know if he's still with NCL or not.

As previous poster has stated you may get some better input from others here in the forum if you give a few details on what type of problem you need to contact NCL about. Chances are somebody here has had a similar issue and can then point you in the right direction.

Good luck.

Tom

We dealt with a "Crane Gladding" back in 2013 when we had to cancel a cruise at the last second due to a hospital stay. I don't know if he's still with NCL or not.

Tom

Nope, gone after FDR took over.

Harriet