Canuker

The "Booked Guests" section of Cunard.com requires me to log in, by cruise booking number, not by person.

So if I want to move from one booking to another, I have to log out then log back in again.

Or am I missing something?

The "Booked Guests" section of Cunard.com requires me to log in, by cruise booking number, not by person.

So if I want to move from one booking to another, I have to log out then log back in again.

Or am I missing something?

No, you are not missing anything. There is no facility in the Voyage Personaliser to log in without entering a booking reference number (in order to view and manage multiple bookings from a single login). To move from one booking to another in Voyage Personaliser, you will need to log in separately using each different booking reference number.

Regards,

John.

Edited by bluemarble

I also found loging in and out and in and out an annoyance. You would think with paired sailings there would be some provision to see them all together. That being said as a programmer I know my end users often say requests that sound really hard seem to be easy to make while the ones that appear easy and intuitive seem to be undoable. It is all in how you set it up in the first place whether changes are easy or hard.

Well, I'm glad, I suppose, I wasn't missing anything.

Seems like the tail is wagging the dog here.

Given that Cunard boasts of excellence in customer service, I'd say this area of their business needs a "re-fit", too.

Given that Cunard boasts of excellence in customer service, I'd say this area of their business needs a "re-fit", too.

Ain't that the truth! Internet/website communication isn't Cunard's long suit. (Hope you are listening, Cunard---the Cunard experience starts for most of us online. It's the time to start giving us good customer service!)

• 2 weeks later...

In fact we have found the pre-cruise Cunard experience less than perfect. Really unhappy about the port change to Livorno

, which we discovered from CC and only received Cunard's notice about 10 days later. Plus they have very unappetizing excursions, mostly "we'll drop you off and pick you up 9 hours later." Not my idea of how to cater to passengers, especially if they do not speak the language. And we were inadvertently "upgraded" to a cabin under the lido, and had to fight to get back to a lower deck, which we had booked originally. What's with that, anyway? I sure hope the cruise itself goes more smoothly.

It's amazing how different the Carnival lines are. When I log into HAL it shows all my forthcoming cruises and I just tap/click the one I want to look at. All my details are carried forward so I don't have to put so much info in. On the other hand the way Cunard does it appears to protect you pesonal Info more and the password is your personal cruise reg no. So in theory much more protected from hackers!

Queenie

It's amazing how different the Carnival lines are. When I log into HAL it shows all my forthcoming cruises and I just tap/click the one I want to look at. All my details are carried forward so I don't have to put so much info in. On the other hand the way Cunard does it appears to protect you pesonal Info more and the password is your personal cruise reg no. So in theory much more protected from hackers!

Queenie

But on the other hand, if someone somehow does manage to hack into your CWC profile they will see your passport number with issue and expiration dates plain as day. Same on Princess, but not on HAL. (Yet there have been complaints on the HAL board about one's passport number not auto-filling from the previous cruise when completing the online registration for the current cruise, as it does on Cunard and Princess...)

I also found loging in and out and in and out an annoyance. You would think with paired sailings there would be some provision to see them all together.

This is not something I have ever had to try, but just a suggestion. I have three different browsers on my computer: Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Would it be possible to log into Voyage Personaliser on each one with a different booking reference? That way you could see three different bookings at once and enter information on each, one after the other. That might be the simplest 'fix' in light of what Cunard does and does not allow.