Lemonade? Fruit Punch?

Just got off the Pearl today. The only sugar free beverage at the Buffet was the Ice Tea, at the bars they had Diet Pepsi, thats it. Ice Tea was ok but of course it was instant. They did have Lemonade, Fruit Punch and a Mango something in the morning along with Apple and orange juice. Never saw anthing that said Crystal Light. Options might have alot to do with which market and which ship. We were on an Alaskan.

Just got off the Pearl today. The only sugar free beverage at the Buffet was the Ice Tea, at the bars they had Diet Pepsi, thats it. Ice Tea was ok but of course it was instant. They did have Lemonade, Fruit Punch and a Mango something in the morning along with Apple and orange juice. Never saw anthing that said Crystal Light. Options might have alot to do with which market and which ship. We were on an Alaskan.

Yes I have see the Lemonade, Fruit Punch and Mango. And I absolutely love the mange with my Ice Tea. I mix it with about 1/3 the Mango the rest Ice Tea and it is fantastic. One of the things I am looking forward to in addition to the Strawberry Soft Serve Cone :D or and my Lavazza Coffee in the Morning :cool:

Nobody said that it'd be/say Crystal Light, but that it is Crystal Light type of drink. On mornings there are juices, but those are not available rest of the day - in most places same dispensers are used so it's either juices or lemonade/flavoured waters, depending on the time of day.

And no, it doesn't have something to do with which market and which ship, these flavoured waters have been fleetwide since late 2012. Here is a picture from 2013 by another CC member:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=37098090#post37098090