Booking a cruise on a cruise?

boygeniusandme

When you book a future cruise while on your current cruise, you get some OBC on the future cruise depending on its length (number of days). You also get two Friends & Family vouchers to give to others when you return from your current cruise. If they also book the same future cruise as yours within 60 days, then they also get the same OBC. You must be prepared to make deposits on the future cruise--the usual way is via the credit card you attached to your S&S account on the current cruise. In addition, the future cruise is assigned to the TA, PVP, or other rep with whom you booked the current cruise.

OBC...

$50 USD per stateroom on a 3, 4 or 5 day cruise

$75 USD per stateroom on a 6 day cruise

$100 USD per stateroom on a 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11 day cruise

$200 USD per stateroom on a 12 day cruise or longer cruise

Single occupancy receive 100% of the on board credit.

Look for the Cruise Loyalty Expert on your current cruise. You book the future cruise thru that person and they can answer other questions about the details of the Loyalty Program.

Here's hoping you have a great cruise and an even greater future cruise. Bon Voyage!

Edited by forwardcabin

When you book a future cruise while on your current cruise, you get some OBC on the future cruise depending on its length (number of days). You also get two Friends & Family vouchers to give to others when you return from your current cruise. If they also book the same future cruise as yours within 60 days, then they also get the same OBC. You must be prepared to make deposits on the future cruise--the usual way is via the credit card you attached to your S&S account on the current cruise. In addition, the future cruise is assigned to the TA, PVP, or other rep with whom you booked the current cruise.

OBC...

$50 USD per stateroom on a 3, 4 or 5 day cruise

$75 USD per stateroom on a 6 day cruise

$100 USD per stateroom on a 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11 day cruise

$200 USD per stateroom on a 12 day cruise or longer cruise

Single occupancy receive 100% of the on board credit.

Look for the Cruise Loyalty Expert on your current cruise. You book the future cruise thru that person and they can answer other questions about the details of the Loyalty Program.

Here's hoping you have a great cruise and an even greater future cruise. Bon Voyage!

Great info! Thanks so much. One more question, Would I be getting the same early saver rate and free upgrades as I see online now?

The current sale:

Booking window: 8/10/15 through 8/16/15

Sailing window:sailings through April 2017

If you cruise before 8/16 and want to cruise before April 2017 you're good to book on board

Is there a way to not use the TA we booked our current cruise with when booking our next cruise while on the ship? I would prefer to book with Carnival then shop around for the best OBC among travel agencies, then transfer the booking.

Is there a way to not use the TA we booked our current cruise with when booking our next cruise while on the ship? I would prefer to book with Carnival then shop around for the best OBC among travel agencies, then transfer the booking.

You book with carnival and than either 30 or 60 days to transfer booking to TA.

If you booked through a TA they will have that information in their system. You have to tell them before you book again that you want to sever this tie, otherwise the booking will automatically revert to your current TA and you wont be able to change it without their permission. Since they would lose the commission they wont likely agree.

They might be considering offering FCC's again. JH made a comment to that effect on his fb page yesterday.

Much better than booking on board.

Would you be able to provide the link to this discussion? I looked at some of the posts but could not find the one mentioning FCC's.

On his survey cannot imagine anyone who is a regular cruising saying no.:eek:

I agree I hope they come back but I don't look forward to the irresponsible whiners that lose their certificate or don't redeem it in the time frame.

Carnival should be VERY clear that there will be no exceptions regarding these guest mistakes.

Kind of like when buying the wine package and they give you 5 coupons but they are very clear that if you lose them they will not be replaced and anyone who finds them can redeem them.