Third and Fourth Persons

fuddhist1

I think your best bet is just keep checking the fares For the pricing you want. I have seen kids sail free sales, but the total fare is more than before the "sale"

For example, the new early saver past guest bonus sale today has my fare $30 More than yesterday's regular price.

Sale terminology doesn't necessarily = best deal.

Good luck. Hope you find a good deal!

Edited by AngMo44

I think the last time they had something close was March of 2014. It was kids sail free. And it was a heck of a deal. On the Magic we got a Cloud 9 Spa balcony for two, and the Cloud 9 interior right across the hall for a total of $2920, and that included $80 of OBC. And yes this was during the summer as our boys were out of school. The summer before we paid almost $4k for a Cloud 9 Spa balcony that slept 4. Twice the room,twice the bathrooms, still had my balcony and everyone could go,to the spa (instead of just two) and saved over a grand. Sweet! They have not offered that deal since.

Thanks everyone! I just watched the fare go up today but I am not in position to lay down a deposit for everyone just yet so I am worried I won't get the low fare. Maybe they will offer a sale and prices will drop in November. Crossing fingers[emoji16]

Cruise prices were unbelievably low during 2014 due to the lower demand because of all the big problems many cruise lines had (fires, disabled ships, etc.). I recommend not using 2014 prices as a comparison.

I would book when you see a price you can live with. It's hard to get the very lowest price possible. Even with Early Saver there are restrictions that may mean you won't get the very lowest price possible. On Carnival, even if you don't book Early Saver, they will match price most lower prices before final payment IF you notice it and contact them.

If you're cruising at peak times when kids are commonly out of school, demand is usually higher which keeps prices higher. Have fun!

I've priced it out, and it's just a marketing gimmick by Norwegian. The prices are so much higher for persons 1 & 2, it's cheaper just to book the cruise normally. On carnival, the 3rd, 4th, and 5th persons are cheaper in the room, so if you're booking a large family, clump them together for the best rates. Example: we have 6 in our family. It's cheaper to book 4 in one room and 2 in the other (we can rearrange when we're on board if we want). But if I put three in each cabin, it's more expensive.