Selfie sticks....

[quote name=pierces;47483133

To be honest' date=' I actually have one in my bag that I use to elevate my camera for a different perspective. I have yet to take a picture of myself with it but, who knows?

Dave[/quote]

This is the best use of a selfie stick. I'm short, and I can use it to get a higher perspective, or above a crowd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, sorry I am not your Age OLD get wit hthe new! rather Pun a person lets talk about the good side of things than your negativity of a site oh here.,? forgotto place them in. sorry! you can fix forgot to, I chose to let a smartphon type it, DUH!

If you wantto talk about a selfie stick, WHy would a tenne.. guy climb the brooklyn bridge stick out a selfie and snap it in a totally illegal situation, and climb down, he did not get caught til his pix was posted.

now you will not be allowed to walk across the brooklyn bridge with a SS. not a German secret service (lol) selfie stick?

Do stupid stuff get what you deserve. my arm is my extension a 24mm lens does the trick to get a shot!!!

Yeah, sorry I am not your Age OLD get wit hthe new! rather Pun a person lets talk about the good side of things than your negativity of a site oh here.,? forgotto place them in. sorry! you can fix forgot to, I chose to let a smartphon type it, DUH!

If you wantto talk about a selfie stick, WHy would a tenne.. guy climb the brooklyn bridge stick out a selfie and snap it in a totally illegal situation, and climb down, he did not get caught til his pix was posted.

now you will not be allowed to walk across the brooklyn bridge with a SS. not a German secret service (lol) selfie stick?

Do stupid stuff get what you deserve. my arm is my extension a 24mm lens does the trick to get a shot!!!

Yep that makes sense :confused::confused:

There once was a man from St. Ives

Who was stung on the arm by a wasp

When asked, "Does it hurt?"

He replied, "No it doesn't"

"I'm sure glad it wasn't a hornet!"

I thought my all-time favorite limerick would add some needed clarity to this thread...

Dave

There once was a man from St. Ives

Who was stung on the arm by a wasp

When asked, "Does it hurt?"

He replied, "No it doesn't"

"I'm sure glad it wasn't a hornet!"

I thought my all-time favorite limerick would add some needed clarity to this thread...

Dave

Makes as much (probably more) sense than what someone is posting.

Not too sure what is happening here, but entering the fray to say:

The fastest way to get me to skip your YouTube cruise videos is to shoot them using a GoPro in whatever that nauseating wide view mode is, while it is attached to a stick or your body. I am neither interested in watching the video you have shot up your own nose, or the shakycam effect of every one of your steps when it's strapped to your chest.

P.S., you are not an auteur.

Not too sure what is happening here, but entering the fray to say:

The fastest way to get me to skip your YouTube cruise videos is to shoot them using a GoPro in whatever that nauseating wide view mode is, while it is attached to a stick or your body. I am neither interested in watching the video you have shot up your own nose, or the shakycam effect of every one of your steps when it's strapped to your chest.

P.S., you are not an auteur.

Don't you love the nose shot:(