Cruising on the Eurodam

Who has been on the Eurodam recently? We are introducing some friends to HAL and would like some info. Who is Cruise Director? Do they still have the HAL Cats? Is there a sax player in the HAL Cats? AND what shows do the Production cast do? We will be on the Eurodam from 10/4-10/18/Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale.

We were on the Eurodam in June, sorry can't remember the CD but even if I did it may not be the same one for October. Unless my memory is not good, there were no Hal cats. There was plenty of entertainment throughout the ship at night: the BB King Blues club is outstanding (there was a sax player in the group), the piano bar, a group up on one of the other lounges for dancing and shows in the main theater. Sorry I don't remember the names of the shows!

If you like food with an Asian flair, you need to eat at the Tamarind and go up to the Silk Road lounge for a drink. Both are outstanding!

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

The BB King band is miles above even the best set of HAL Cats we've ever seen. It's a male and female vocalist, bass, lead guitar, sax, trumpet, keyboards and drums.

Am I reading this correctly? The Eurodam has both, a male and a female vocalist in their BB King band?

Am I reading this correctly? The Eurodam has both, a male and a female vocalist in their BB King band?

We've seen three different BB King bands and all had both a male and female vocalist.

We were on the Eurodam in mid-July and it's one of my favorite cruise ships I've ever sailed.

The band and vocalists in the BB King Blues Club were THE best I've ever heard on a cruise. We went to one of their performances almost every night.

The pianist in the Piano Bar was Stryker and he was quite entertaining. It was often standing-room only for his sets.

Adagio (violinist and pianist) played classical music in the Explorer's Lounge for several hours each evening. They were elegant and talented.

The Band (that's their name) played in the Ocean Bar in the evening and they were quite good.

We went to a couple of shows by the Eurodam Singers and Dancers. They were talented enough, but I wasn' "wow'd" by any of the shows.

The CD was Simon Jukes and I found him to be a genuinely funny guy. He did a great job running Trivia and MCing the various shows.

We've seen three different BB King bands and all had both a male and female vocalist.

I've only seen the one on the Westerdam a couple December's ago. They were fabulous! Had a female vocalist, no male.

I'm even more excited about our upcoming November cruise on the Eurodam now. 😁

So, how much are you charging to stay with you two, take us to the best for pre-cruise dining/drinking/entertainment, parking/shuttle, and take our pics while we wave to you from our balcony on embarkation day?

Kidding, but you seriously, probably could make some good $ doing this on the side. Could pay for an annual cruise or two.

We were on the Eurodam in June this year.. its a great ship! with great staff!

The entertainment in the bars and lounges is excellent. The mainstage shows are so so. Except for the comedy routines we saw, which were topnotch.

But overall the Eurodam is such a happy place to be that it would take a real nitpicker to not enjoy it!