Breakaway to Bermuda Live August 30th

seadog67

I did not use the deft phone provided nor the app. I want to say the deft can be called from the cabin as I believe we did that before but I cannot say for certain nor what the range is.

We actually took that phone and moved it as it was to bright in the cabin and we like it darker for falling asleep. It is amazing how much light is in the room from devices and the coffee maker and such, no need for a night light at all.

We did try the royal app on Quantum and just did not see any benefit/use to us in what it provided, but I am not sure what or how ncl's app is better or worse.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've been plenty helpful already, thanks!

Seadog, Just finished catching up with your report. My wife and I enjoyed it as much as we have enjoyed your previous posts. As you can see from my signature, we also love Bermuda and your report has us longing to book our next cruise. Thank you for the incredible amount of time and effort you have put into this and all your other reports.

Hi Seadog,

I'm late to the comment party, but I followed your travels! My soon to be husband and I are going on the Breakaway to Bermuda for our honeymoon on Sept. 13/2015. Your reviews helped us feel excited about our trip. We are driving from Quebec, Canada to NYC the day before the cruise (we were on a "group" trip through a purveyor a few years back on the Epic and we almost missed the boat the day of through Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. Immigration is a mess there.)

All that to say, thanks Seadog and other commenters. Looking forward to our Breakaway cruise on Sept. 13/2015!

Seadog, Just finished catching up with your report. My wife and I enjoyed it as much as we have enjoyed your previous posts. As you can see from my signature, we also love Bermuda and your report has us longing to book our next cruise. Thank you for the incredible amount of time and effort you have put into this and all your other reports.

Thanks Racrls, glad it was enjoyable. Not that I am enticing you but yeah you should book a trip to Bermuda ;)

Hi Seadog,

I'm late to the comment party, but I followed your travels! My soon to be husband and I are going on the Breakaway to Bermuda for our honeymoon on Sept. 13/2015. Your reviews helped us feel excited about our trip. We are driving from Quebec, Canada to NYC the day before the cruise (we were on a "group" trip through a purveyor a few years back on the Epic and we almost missed the boat the day of through Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. Immigration is a mess there.)

All that to say, thanks Seadog and other commenters. Looking forward to our Breakaway cruise on Sept. 13/2015!

Congrats in you pending Nuptials! Thanks for following and have a great tine on your honeymoon!

Great report seadog! We are on breakaway this Sunday. Your report has gotten us so excited and ready! Do you happen to know what time Vibe sold out on your cruise? We want to try to get passes but do not know if it will happen since we do not have any priority status. Thanks!!

Great report seadog! We are on breakaway this Sunday. Your report has gotten us so excited and ready! Do you happen to know what time Vibe sold out on your cruise? We want to try to get passes but do not know if it will happen since we do not have any priority status. Thanks!!

Thanks greekprincess! I unfortunately do not know about Vibe. Being in the haven last week we did not have need to hit Vibe.

Hope you get in as I would hope the cruise may be less crowded than our trip.

Have a blast!

Thank you all very much! I would love to sail with many of you also! Maybe our paths will cross someday. >SNIP<

I look forward to your report Radio! Am I correct you will be taking the Auto Train again? Have to try that someday.

Yes seadog67. . .You are right, I will be taking AutoTrain to Florida. My "LIVE" from Norwegian Getaway should start October 15th. :)

Thanks again for all of the wonderful pics and videos. . . I think I owe you a coffee. . .

Radio

;);)

Yes seadog67. . .You are right, I will be taking AutoTrain to Florida. My "LIVE" from Norwegian Getaway should start October 15th. :)

Thanks again for all of the wonderful pics and videos. . . I think I owe you a coffee. . .

Radio

;);)

Awesome Radio, really looking forward to your trip! Hope you have a great time!

I am so missing my afternoon "news" breaks being back at work, my boss just does not understand :)

Thanks again and see you on the Get-a-way!

We were on the same cruise. I only wish I took as many pictures. We got Vibe passes around 12 the day of boarding and we were in group 23. As soon as you get on head down to deck 6 Guest Services. The woman on the line was handing them out and then you waited for your turn. Good luck! We had an amazing time and Vibe was our favorite part.

Go to the top of Hamilton . Same street the bus terminal is on "Church st."

Couple blocks up the hill past the post office.

Go In the big church , find the little door down the back , Climb the 155 step stone spiral staircase for the best pix on the rock .;):D:cool:

Donations welcome '" look for the box" :)

UPDATE

The Church tower is closed / under construction . :(

When is the vacation video coming out??!!

I am working on it on the weekends and have an out of town wedding this weekend :(

Life always gets in the way of my fun between vacations. I hope to finish it by the following weekend or before our next cruise lol whichever comes first :)

Thanks' for the inspiration & information Seadog. :):):):)

Glad you had a great trip biker! They go by so fast, cannot believe it has been two weeks ago already :( just two weeks closer to our hopeful next trip!

• 2 weeks later...
Do you think the video will be finished before next weekend? I am leaving on the breakaway on Oct 4th and wanted to watch it before I go!

I am sorry, but as usually happens between trips work has had me traveling and I have not been able to spend any time on it. That is why I barely get on Cc much between trips as well.

Hope you have a great time next week!