Navigator - all inclusive Starbucks?

Dear all,

If we both buy the unlimited packages, can we have literally any drink off the on-board Starbucks menu included? (Eg, their refereshers).

Thanks so much,

D.

You should be able to have any specialty coffee or tea drink at Cafe Promenade and restaurants.

You should be able to have any specialty coffee or tea drink at Cafe Promenade and restaurants.

Thanks. It seems that Navigator has a separate Starbucks (Like a normal shop) on-board, so I just wanted to check we could pop in and get anything from their menu without cost.

Thanks. It seems that Navigator has a separate Starbucks (Like a normal shop) on-board, so I just wanted to check we could pop in and get anything from their menu without cost.

I don't know of a dedicated Starbucks venue on Navigator. Cafe Promenade may serve coffee drinks with Starbucks beans, but it is not a dedicated Starbucks venue.

Yes, since it is NOT a "real Starbucks" but just a coffee shop that may or may not sell Starbucks products, you may have anything you want with your package.

Enjoy!

Oasis and Allure are the only ships that have an actual Starbucks kiosk. As Bob mentioned cafe promenade will serve Starbucks style drinks, but it doesn't have a full Starbucks menu.

As mentioned above the drinks package only covers Starbucks drinks from the Cafe Promenade and not the standalone Starbucks kiosk on Oasis and Allure.

At least on Explorer of the Seas, the drinks were limited to hot & iced drinks and Frappuccino (Coffee, Mocha and Caramel only). I have to say the taste is not quite the same from an actual Starbucks store as onboard uses UHT milk instead of fresh milk.

On Navigator, yes, the package will cover anything from the menu on the coffee shop they have. (Which, as already mentioned, isn't a 'real' Starbucks, but serves the same stuff.) We had it last year, and it was ridiculously convenient,

• 4 weeks later...
If it doesn't say "Starbucks", your plan covers it. If there is a "Starbucks" sign, you will pay to partake of their burnt offerings. I don't see the attraction to their coffee at all.

This is not correct. On Navigator, the coffee bar at Cafe Promenade serves Starbucks drinks in Starbucks cups and they are included in the drink packages. I agree with you comment about their "burnt offerings" though.

This is not correct. On Navigator, the coffee bar at Cafe Promenade serves Starbucks drinks in Starbucks cups and they are included in the drink packages. I agree with you comment about their "burnt offerings" though.

But it's not "a Starbucks". That's what the poster meant. Doesn't matter what brand beans they advertise, or what the cups say. What matters is what the venue is called.

If you're on Oasis or Allure, you'll have the choice between the normal espresso stand vs the "Starbucks". No package is usable at Starbucks.

On any other ship, the espresso place will not be *named* Starbucks, no matter what brand their beans and cups are. And it will be included in Replenish and Ultimate.

Oasis and Allure are the only ships that have an actual Starbucks kiosk. As Bob mentioned cafe promenade will serve Starbucks style drinks, but it doesn't have a full Starbucks menu.

The actual Starbucks onboard the allure doesn't have a full starbucks menu either, FYI.

I asked the barista there for a green-tea frappachino, he said he didn't have the green tea powder and offered to try to make it anyway. The resulting brew was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. Worse even than their coffee ^_)^

As mentioned above the drinks package only covers Starbucks drinks from the Cafe Promenade and not the standalone Starbucks kiosk on Oasis and Allure.

At least on Explorer of the Seas, the drinks were limited to hot & iced drinks and Frappuccino (Coffee, Mocha and Caramel only). I have to say the taste is not quite the same from an actual Starbucks store as onboard uses UHT milk instead of fresh milk.

What is UHT milk? :confused: