Nickelodeon character breakfast

mrmet1986

My dh and are wondering if anyone has done the character breakfast. If so is the experience worth the $ ? We have 3 kids so it will be a little pricey. We would appreciate anyone's reviews . It's going to be on the breakaway in November

I meant to say dw if anyone waS wondering lol. Anyhow it doesn't seem like it's worth it to us. Not one good review . We will be doing Disney when we dock in Florida. Maybe we'll save the money for that

Nickelodeon is done on Epic, the final contracts end on January 3rd for the other ships.

We did the breakfast party in May on the Jewel...while it was fun, I agree there are better meet and greet opportunities onboard throughout the week, but you won't find all the characters in one place at the same time. The food was only meh, high in sugar and definitely geared towards kids. Some items aren't available except for during this event, but a trip to Dunkin Donuts at home can cure that lol. For the money you do get some party favors...plastic cups, a rubber bracelet and a foil pompon shaker. Pretty much dollar tree party favors. For us it was a free perk...the benefit of having a daughter who was a member of Team Nick. If we weren't onboard to see her, we wouldn't have spent the $$ for this.

We just did the breakfast on Breakaway for the kids (ages 4 & 6). It was what you'd expect... but the kids enjoyed it and that's what counts....... It is $24 per person and they do charge for the adults attending with the kids. I stayed back and my wife took the kids.