Changes to upcoming Pride cruises?

PaCUfan

RC has just has many ships, doesn't have as many fires, except Grandeur and FOS, haven't heard on RC of a poop cruise. With all the incidents it's deterring us from booking Carnival, maybe they just don't maintain there ships properly, or build them right in the beginning

The most recent statement from carnival said the failed generator was being replaced while in Freeport. Right now the only concern is that they are a few hours behind in getting back to Baltimore (arriving around 10am).

I hope that's the case! That would be a very quick turn around!

RC has just has many ships, doesn't have as many fires, except Grandeur and FOS, haven't heard on RC of a poop cruise. With all the incidents it's deterring us from booking Carnival, maybe they just don't maintain there ships properly, or build them right in the beginning

RCCL does NOT have as many ships as Carnival Corp. Carnival Corp has over 80 ships (not sure of the exact amount) and RCCL only has 25.

Carnival Corp gets all of the bad publicity from ALL of their cruise ships, example being...Concordia, which was a Costa ship but owned by Carnival.

RCCL only gets publicity from RCCL even though they are part of Celebrity.

We leave tomorrow on the Pride - there is a one hour delay in getting in but current cruiser on the ship says they hit weather and needed to slow coming back up the coast. We have heard nothing more of anything that will affect us in that case. I know we'll be headed to the port at 11am!

We leave tomorrow on the Pride - there is a one hour delay in getting in but current cruiser on the ship says they hit weather and needed to slow coming back up the coast. We have heard nothing more of anything that will affect us in that case. I know we'll be headed to the port at 11am!

that is great news enjoy your cruise !

Any idea what there normal arrival time is when coming into port?

Pleases tell us about your week on the Pride!

It was a great week! Except for Friday night and yesterday excellent weather. After the smoke/fire thing I never went back to sleep but next day was HMC so just floated in the water and relaxed.

Steakhouse was great, most food in main dining room good. Really nothing negative to say at all. If you have any specific questions will try to answer.

Kim