Your Screen Name

osiebosie

I always find it interesting to read some of the screen names and try to figure them out. Some are self explanatory, some are not.

How about explaining your name, if you have a moment?

Mine is this: my cat used to be an outside cat, so we named her O.C. That turned into Osie. Of course, she is now an inside/outside cat and runs the house. We sometimes call her Osiebosie.:p

Shay

Mine is Jarronwood, being my GCCF cat prefix (I used to breed siamese cats). When I registered to become a breeder with the Cat Fancy it took me ages to come up with a suitable name, but after days and days I came up with Jarronwood. No particular reason just thought it was a nice sturdy name

I have show dogs the breed being Shetland Sheepdogs most commonly none as shelties, and I show them in the breed ring and obedience ring.

So finding time for a vacation that does not include dogs is really hard, most vacations are spent at a dogs shows. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can do a cruise in January 2007 for my husbands 50th birthday. Have not booked yet, hoping for some property to sell here in the next two months, then I will book.

Chrissy

It all started a few years back when I was crossing some pond – I met a girl and we fell in love. I went to the front of the ship and exclaimed, "I’m king of the world." We had a whirlwind relationship that ended when the ship hit an ice cube or sumthin’, and believe it or not, it broke in two. We parted but "my heart will go on." Therefore, whenever I think about this lost love, I am infused to cruise.

Okay, okay, it really didn’t go quite like that but - I just like to be on a cruise! [Maybe not that particular one but you know!] :D

Mine came, in a round about way, from the National Lampoon "Vacation" movies. We are a happy family, usually. When we go on vacation, we tend to get in each others hair and act a bit like the Griswolds at times. When things get a bit tense, we start doing some of the things the Griswolds will do, our favorite scene is the train in Europe, with the ashtray, newspaper, cassette player and chewing gum. When we get like this we call ourselves the Happy K Family, from that, we shortened it to Happy K's (I've tried to change it on this board to the correct version). We're really not from Kansas.

Mine is my initials. First, middle, maiden, first married name. Should really get a new name since I am married for the second time and now have a new last initial. Oh well, maybe someday.

In a fit of massive creativity I decided to use, my name. Actually I belong to a triathlon board, a Disney board and a Las Vegas board and being a small world there are people that cross over and I see them on those boards too so they know me because of my name.

For me "Phantom of the Opera" is my favorite broadway show since it began. One of my cats when he picked me 9 years ago (true story, he came over, crawled in my lap meowed at me and went to sleep), his face outline looks like the Phantom's full face mask, so I named him Phantom. Hopefully I can get his photo to be my marker one of these days. The numbers just represent my birthdate.

Ohestu is pronounced OS2. For those computer savvy people will recongnize that as the name of a computer operating system. I worked in support for the product for years. I used to play an on-line game that was hosted on a Microsoft server. This was my private joke against Windows. ;)

Archived