Your Screen Name

osiebosie

jagsfan is self explanatory. I live in Jacksonville Fl home of the Jaguars. I could have

used my CB handle, Moon Lady. Remember when everybody, even soccer moms had

CBs? Everybody but my husband, that is. He though I was an idiot. My kids loved it,

though. Thought it was cool. Love reading the explanations of the names.

Keep them coming.

Mimi #88C WGIG

One of my daughters graduated from the University of Virginia, the other from Virginia Tech. The Wahoos of Virginia and the Hokies of Tech are fierce rivals in the ACC. As a big football fan I have to claim loyalty to both schools to satisfy both girls. Other than cruising, football is my favorite thing.

SaltyDog was taken :( So in a pinch for creativity I used something I had seen with another name in it. Thought about changing it to something with "Ding" in it. Anytime my daughter or I get grumpy we say "Ding" to the other person to chear them up. "Ding" as in what you hear when you put your seapass in the machine :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

ummmmm.............

I live in Merion and I have given birth. :D (My mother always used to say to me, when I was growing up and complained about something, "I'm the Meanest Mother in Elkins Park." I had to go her one better by moving to Merion so that now I'M the Meanest Mother in Merion. very alliterative)

I have certainly enjoyed reading these, and had some questions answered.

Now if someone would just explain some of these license plates to me...

What's the point if no one can figure them out:confused: :confused: :confused: ???

Shay:)

I lurk no more!

BTW, due to an identity crisis and crashing computer I am also known on these boards as CURLYJBS: My 3 curly headed dd's initials and TEQUILAMOCKINGBIRD: It's just sounds catchy and has the word tequila in it. (I love tequila:D )

I may need therapy soon.

Transam84, seems obvious; we have a 1984 Trans Am. Actually I picked this name after trying about 4 other names that were rejected because they were too common or taken already. I just got frustrated :mad: and picked the name of my son's beloved car (which used to be mine many years ago).:)

Trying to come up with something when a Jagmania commercial, sportwear, came on the TV. Love my hometown of Jax. Fl so I decided on Jaxmania.

go Jags........only thing better than a Jags game is cruising. And I love Jax,

too. Super city!

Archived