Does Carnival play NFL games on the outdoor screen?

Momofrex

Thank you for all of your responses! My hubby is a die hard fan and he won't be in cruise mode until his game is over. I'm scoping around trying to figure out all his options. Myself on the other hand will be exploring the ship!!

We always sail during football season and I can say with confidence that they will not play a regular season football game on the big screen unless it is a playoff or superbowl game. Just got off the Victory a few days ago and last Sunday they had only one game on in the sports bar and it was the same one that was showing in the cabin. We asked if they could show others on the other tv's in the sports bar but were told that was the only game they had the feed for.

Edited by imluvncruzn

We always sail during football season and I can say with confidence that they will not play a regular season football game on the big screen unless it is a playoff or superbowl game. Just got off the Victory a few days ago and last Sunday they had only one game on in the sports bar and it was the same one that was showing in the cabin. We asked if they could show others on the other tv's in the sports bar but were told that was the only game they had the feed for.

Two years in a row on the Sunshine then the Dream, the Thursday night regular season game was shown on the big screen on the lido. It was packed both times. Great atmosphere.

We always sail during football season and I can say with confidence that they will not play a regular season football game on the big screen unless it is a playoff or superbowl game...

We've sailed the Triumph for the past three New Years Eve cruises and seen the Texans play each time they had a regular scheduled game. We've also seen bowl games on each cruise. Last year it was the game on the 28th.

With 33 cruises, and some of those during Monday, Thursday and Sunday night games we've seen several. Seen the Spurs playoff games too!

Edited by BallFour4

I guess it's hit or miss for normal games. I've only seen games on the big screen during playoffs and championship series. All other times the big screen has movies during the night, and during the day music concerts or that marine/land screensaver like video that plays endlessly.

Edited by ATL_Miami_Cruiser

We've sailed the Triumph for the past three New Years Eve cruises and seen the Texans play each time they had a regular scheduled game. We've also seen bowl games on each cruise. Last year it was the game on the 28th.

With 33 cruises, and some of those during Monday, Thursday and Sunday night games we've seen several. Seen the Spurs playoff games too!

Hmmmm....I don't know what/who determines what games are shown then! Looks like it varies from ship to ship. They showed the Texans on the big screen 3 years in a row? All I know is from my past experience (almost all Conquest classed ships, Dream, Sunshine, and Breeze) I have never seen a game on the big screen other than playoff or super bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not completely sure on the "confidence" above, as we sailed on the Conquest when she was in Dallas and watched the Cowboys play before sail away, on the big screen. Here's hoping, we leave on the Magic in 2 weeks.

Not completely sure on the "confidence" above, as we sailed on the Conquest when she was in Dallas and watched the Cowboys play before sail away, on the big screen. Here's hoping, we leave on the Magic in 2 weeks.

Where is the port in Dallas? Sorry, couldn't resist that.