ROYAL PRINCESS OCT 1 -Can anyone help?

longislandblue

My family is on the Royal Princess that left out of Florida on Oct. 1, 2015

They were scheduled to go to Princess Cays on the first leg of their journey but were informed because of Hurricane Joaquin that they would go straight to St Thomas first.

For two days I've been watching the bridge cam and it still says it's on it's way there.

I am wondering how long it takes to get there or maybe if they are staying out to sea a bit longer to avoid the hurricane affected area. I am unfamiliar with journey now.

Has anyone heard anything from anyone on the ship or is there anyone posting from the ship?

Its a 10 cruise so its a very long time for me to be able to hear back from my family. I'm sure they are all ok and having a blast, but sitting here at home on the east coast, in the driving rain, I can't help but worry.

Forget about the bridge cam. The head office simply forgot to reset the destination and that is what has you in a tizzy? I'm sure all the different marine tracker websites will show that the Captain safely steered the ship away from the hurricane.

She's fine. Currently just off the coast of Cuba:[ATTACH]364332[/ATTACH]

Could you please let me know which site or app are you using to locate the Royal? I can't seem to find her on the marine traffic dot com site :confused:....

Go to the Marine Traffic website, and click on the Vessels button on the menu bar. They type in Royal Princess and select the proper ship. It will show you the last position report. EM
There's also an app for that. I use the Marine Traffic app.