Falmouth or Grand Cayman Beaches....

Jodi3284

Hello all. We will be on the Breeze in December stopping in Cozumel, Falmouth and Grand Cayman. We want to have 2 Beach days and one other day for something a little different. I have already reserved a beach day in Cozumel but was wondering which of the other ports has the best beach experience?? Both Falmouth and Grand Cayman are new ports for us.

Thanks in advance for your input!

What kind of beach experience do you like?

Tiki Beach along Grand Cayman's 7 Mile Beach was nice, but not that much to write home about. There were a good amount of people. Drinks were good, but didn't try the food. We were joined on the beach by chickens.

Chukka Beach at Falmouth was nicer, but had a lot of seaweed and They were playing really loud music. Food was really, really, good as were the drinks. There were less people and less of a bar area there. A little up the beach was a fruit vendor with some really good stuff. Occasionally walking along the beach was a bum who kept bothering some about taking their photos for $.

I liked Chukka more than Tiki.

The beach days will be great at either port, I would find the something different you are looking for in either port and then decide on the beach. Having done these three ports a dozen times each, we liked the Chucka resort in Jamacia for the Zip lines and lazy river. And stingrays and rum point in GC. But if it was up to me all three would be beach days!

If you do beach day at Grand Cayman, what are your plans for Falmouth? There is not at a lot at the port of Falmouth- some shops but not enough to fill your time in port. Honestly, I would do beach day at both. They are very different but both beautiful.

Hello all. We will be on the Breeze in December stopping in Cozumel, Falmouth and Grand Cayman. We want to have 2 Beach days and one other day for something a little different. I have already reserved a beach day in Cozumel but was wondering which of the other ports has the best beach experience?? Both Falmouth and Grand Cayman are new ports for us.

Thanks in advance for your input!

We are sailing Breeze to Falmouth, GC, and Cozumel in February. We already reserved at cabana at Royal Palms Beach. We were there in April 2014 and it was so beautiful! Definitely one of the nicest beaches we've visited. Not sure yet what we are doing on Falmouth nor Cozumel.