requesting luggage tags

PBNJ620

It should be below the set sail pass print button. If it's not, and it doesn't show up, the porters have PLENTY of REAL luggage tags....so don't pay for them, if you can't print them! The tags don't need to go on your luggage until you hand it to the porters!

Edited by cb at sea

Yeah, that's the wierd thing. It's not there to request them. I usually request them and have them mailed to me.

Your cruise docs are usually issued 49 days prior to departure. In some case they could be issued even later than 49 days. Just keep checking.

When your e-docs have been issued, there will be a button on your SetSail Page below where it says "Print" that will allow you to request your tags.

Edited by cruisenfever

Yeah, that's the wierd thing. It's not there to request them. I usually request them and have them mailed to me.

Docs are usually issued at 49 days out, but in September it was at 36 days. There was still plenty of time to order the luggage tags. If you aren't in a full suite (GS or above) or a PC member it's easy to print them from your e-docs or just get them from the porter.

We are due to sail in 50 days and I cannot find the spot to click for availability of cruise documents ready or not. I want to request luggage tags.

If you want to order luggage tags, by that I mean have them sent to you, then you can only do that (for free) if you are in a suite. Mine showed up about 45 days out. Took about a week to receive them. Nothing special, about the same you can print for yourself except they are in color.

Yup... here's what the screen will look like:

Luggage-Tags-With-Mailed-Option~0.png

that screen never was there on my sign and sail form I printed out...there definitely was no option for luggage tags

Edited by Host Star

that screen never was there on my sign and sail form I printed out...there definitely was no option for luggage tags

And you will only have a button for ordering luggage tags if you are in a full suite (Grand or up) or are Pinnacle Club in C&A.

The buttons for the luggage tags won't show up until your cruise e-docs have been issued, starting sometime around 49 days before sailing. If you are completing your online check-in before that point, the luggage tag button(s) won't be there.

Mine were issued yesterday and the print my luggage tags message magically appeared!

I printed them, but how in the heck do you fold them?? :p Is each printed page one ticket? - guest name, just put my last name? Should we put a tag on the bag we plan to carry on to the ship?

Mine were issued yesterday and the print my luggage tags message magically appeared!

I printed them, but how in the heck do you fold them?? :p Is each printed page one ticket? - guest name, just put my last name? Should we put a tag on the bag we plan to carry on to the ship?

Each 8.5x11 inch page is one tag. Instructions for folding are printed right on the page.

I don't fill out the name since it's already on the ID tags we have to have on the bags for the airlines.