First cruise ..... starting to wonder if I have made a mistake.

Cabansail

Now I have friend paying out on me for ruining the environment. Apparently we will be responsible for emitting 8.5t of carbon for the 16 days. Considering my consumption from the grid is well negative and the car runs at 5l/100km this is quite shocking. Something I did not think about until now. I have not even included the air travel.

Good grief--are you kidding. Just stay home and save the environment.

Or better yet' date=' save your dinner mates from stabbing you in the esophagus (or is it esophageus?) with a butter knife.[/quote']

This raises yet more questions.

Would you have to pay a tip to them after the stabbing?

Is there a Premium Assault Package available where you can upgrade to a sharper knife?

Is stabbing available everywhere or are certain places excluded? If so is it better to be stabbed in Windjammer, MDR or a specialty dining room?

Does the laundry service charge extra for blood stains?

This use to be free for D+ members but mysteriously it stopped showing up when they canceled the printed coupon books.

Yes but the $5 laundry coupon is still valid on days it is accepted. Don't forget to mention that before laundry pickup.

I always have heard the best stabbing experience used to be in Chops, but it's steadily gone downhill and you can get a better stabbing experience behind your local Outback, let alone behind a Ruth's Chris. No, the premiere stabbing experience now is Giovanni's Table.

This raises yet more questions.

Would you have to pay a tip to them after the stabbing?

Is there a Premium Assault Package available where you can upgrade to a sharper knife?

Is stabbing available everywhere or are certain places excluded? If so is it better to be stabbed in Windjammer, MDR or a specialty dining room?

Does the laundry service charge extra for blood stains?

So you have finally caught on to what a cruise is all about...An Escape! meeting new people, relaxing, eating, drinking, showing people you meet your great sense of humor.....ENJOY!!

BTW my first crusie was 32 years ago my Honeymoon...why did we pick a cruise, cause I wanted a no-brain get away ...sure you might have to pay a few extra dollars here and there.....but little effort has to be made on your part if you leave the planning to the cruise line and ur TA.

Edited by land lover

So you have finally caught on to what a cruise is all about...An Escape! meeting new people, relaxing, eating, drinking, showing people you meet your great sense of humor.....ENJOY!!

This whole stabbing thing has really lifted my spirits. Must be a novelty for you Americans too as you are used to shooting each other. ;)

This whole stabbing thing has really lifted my spirits. Must be a novelty for you Americans too as you are used to shooting each other. ;)

Don't worry--we have "gun runners" to smuggle our pieces onboard. It looks just like a bottle of everyday shampoo.