Lavazza in Escape suites changed to Nespresso

DachshundsRule

Very bummed! The Nespresso machine shown in this video posted from an Escape Haven room
doesn't have a steamer so there is no ability to make cappucinos, etc. as there was with the Lavazza machines. 😕

Guess I will be packing my own frother.

I have a Nespresso machine and it came with a frother.

maybe there is one and it just wasn't in the picture.

Very bummed! The Nespresso machine shown in this video posted from an Escape Haven room
doesn't have a steamer so there is no ability to make cappucinos, etc. as there was with the Lavazza machines. 😕

Guess I will be packing my own frother.

NCL did the same thing on the Epic during her drydock last week. No frother. Coffee pods for regular, decaf, and espresso on the Epic this week. Along with black and green tea bags.

Nespresso Citiz machine....$189 on Amazon.... They certainly took the cheap route on this one....Nespresso makes a separate 'frothing' canister but I don't see one sitting there

I think Nespresso are the HP of the coffee world. Buy a cheap printer and pay over the odds for the consumables.

It seems to be the aspirational and touted as the luxury brand in the international coffee machine market though, so fits with the direction NCL want to take their suites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree Lavazza will be missed :( I have had a Keurig at home for many years, first generation Keurig and even order the Lavazza coffee in the K Cups but it just tastes so much better with the Lavazza espresso maker in the suites. As others have said I am sure cost was the determining factor.

Maybe they didn't change them from the rooms, just the lounge??

That picture on the video is definitely from inside a cabin.

And replacing a proper coffee machine with a plastic toy in a lounge does not make any sense. ;)

Mmm, I love Nespresso, so I'm not too upset. I've got one at home, so I can always pack my frother if I need to, plus my favorite capsules. I've not been terribly impressed with Lavazza when I've had it, even when "professionally" made.

I'm just thrilled they didn't go with a Keurig, since most of those varieties are pretty bad. The flavored ones taste like mildly flavored water to me. But then again, I live in Miami and am addicted to Cuban coffee, which can grow hair in spots you don't want, lol! The only Keurig pods that I've found to be tolerable are the Café Bustelo espresso pods, and I doubt that NCL would supply those.