Royal princess entertainment

funinthsun

Hello! Just disembarked this morning from the Royal. Off the top of my head, some of the shows in the Princess Theater were Colors of the World, Sweet Soul Music, and Spectacular. Comedian Steve Moris was in there another night, and I believe that there was a vocal impressionist named Paul Tanner. Might have been one other comedian in there too.

We just returned today from a 20 day B2B on the Royal Princess (Eastern followed by Southern itineraries). On the Southern there was also a Doo Wop a capella group, the Alley Cats, one evening that put on a great show. On the earlier cruise (Eastern) we had the very entertaining David Cats, an Illusionist; Chris Watkins, a remarkable violinist with great stage presence; Wayne Hoffman, a mentalist; Marcus Terrell and the Serenades, a great 3 person vocal group; and Troy Thirdgil, a very funny comedian. The guest vocalists (Willis White, Regina LeVert, Stanley Allyn Owen and Rebecca Elliott) could all carry a tune (which I've found is not always the case :D). Finally we were very, very impressed with the Royal Princess Show Band throughout the entire cruise. They were uniformly great whenever we saw them.

Does anyone know where we can learn what movies are shown under the stars on cruises for Nov. and Dec.?

Thanks

November: look for some "Live Froms" and ask the persopn who is currently on a ship.

December: Nobody on this forum would know.

Just got off 10 days Eastern Caribbean on the Royal. We had Scott Alexander -comedy magician, Michael Minor (I think) - illusionist, Stephani Parker - Whitney Houston tribute. The shows were Colours of the World, Spectacular and one other which I can't recall, and we got the first ever showing of The Voice of the Ocean. All were excellent.

MUTS Ant Man, Avengers: age of Ultron, Far from the Madding crowd, Jurrasic world, pitch perfect 2, Terminator Genisisys, Woman in gold, same for both 10 days as we did a b2b.

Email from princess for my thanksgiving cruise says ant man and mission impossible

All of theses are the same right now.