Need info on HMC Cabana#7-Searched everywhere no luck

justbreezing

I have a Cabana booked for my Nov 28th Glory cruise and am trying to have a few in mind that I might like to choose if available. I'm an older woman and I'll be taking my 3 granddaughters 20, 16 & 13. I'd like to be near a bathroom and not too crowded beach and the girls will love anywhere I'm sure. I have never seen one post about cabana #7 and I have searched many, many threads. Did anyone you know stay in #7. Would it be a good choice or is there something wrong with it. Please help. Do you have any other suggestions besides 9, 10 or 11 -they do seem like the favorites. Thank you my CC friends for your expert advice.

There isn't any remarkable about 7.It is pretty close to the restrooms, which are behind #9. Nothing wrong with it, just nothing super special about it. Many who want less crowds go towards the higher numbered cabanas. We commonly get 10 or 11, but have had 8 and 9 as well.

As commonly said here, any cabana is better than no cabana at all.

Edited by CruiserBruce

I would think the kids would prefer roaming about, rather than being stuck in a cabana....especially the 20 and 16 year old. Girls that age want to see and be seen, if you know what I mean.

The kids aren't forced to stay in the cabana. They can roam...no one is locked in a cabana.

Bruce - thanks so much for the info. Knowing 7 is not far from the bathrooms helps me a lot. I just want to have several options in mind depending on what's available. I'm going to try for #10 if it's not already taken. We have priority boarding so maybe we'll have a shot.

cb- the girls are thrilled with the idea of a cabana. Like Bruce said they're not tied up-they can walk the beach when they want. In fact when I asked for their preference they said they liked the quieter end of the beach better.

Last time we were at HMC we had Cabana 8, so right next door. We though the location was "just right" far enough away from the first entrance to the beach area where the masses gather, close to bathrooms and not to far to the bars and food.

I think you will like #7.