Teppanyaki for lunch on Star

jac9014

On the Dawn, the teppanyaki restaurant was open for lunch on sea days. Does anyone know if this is also the case on the Star? Thanks.

When was this? We were on the Dawn (Q-B-Q) about a month ago and I don't remember seeing it open during the day.

Mike

When was this? We were on the Dawn (Q-B-Q) about a month ago and I don't remember seeing it open during the day.

Mike

In March on Dawn. We ate there for lunch on one of the sea days. It was also open for lunch on the other sea day.

I just booked specialty restaurants on Star.

Did I miss something as I did not see a Teppanyaki restaurant. It would be great if there was one!

It could be sold out... But check again. We had Teppanyaki on the Star in June. It was pretty good.

-Sean

Edited by wilmingtech

I just booked specialty restaurants on Star.

Did I miss something as I did not see a Teppanyaki restaurant. It would be great if there was one!

The deck plans on NCL's website show that it is on deck 7. That's the same place it was on Dawn. Interestingly, when we tried to make dinner reservations, we didn't see the Asian restaurants available to make reservations either.

The deck plans on NCL's website show that it is on deck 7. That's the same place it was on Dawn. Interestingly, when we tried to make dinner reservations, we didn't see the Asian restaurants available to make reservations either.

And I checked with my mother who is going on a cruise on Dawn. She can't see either Asian restaurant to make reservations or her cruise in December either.

I called about this as it wasn't available the day bookings opened for suites. I was told that the restaurant is so small on the Star, they do not accept online reservations and it can only be booked once onboard

It could be sold out... But check again. We had Teppanyaki on the Star in June. It was pretty good.

-Sean

Thanks!! I did not think about and I will look again.

This is a Christmas cruise and I am sure the ship will be packed full.