Captain Johnny-how much longer on Allure

eileen226

Great pic.

I truly enjoy sailing with this Captain. I don't mind his banter during announcements. I enjoyed his little "act" in the aqua theater last time we sailed on Allure. I also enjoyed talking to him at the C&A party on The Boardwalk. Glad to hear he'll be on the bridge on 11/15.

Thanks for the info.

I hope he stays on the Allure until we sail in Jan. I enjoyed him and honestly he is the only captain I remember by name

So do I. I enjoyed his singing the "Washing hands" song teaching us to wash hands singing it twice. The song ended with "Happy birthday Captain Johnny,Happy birthday to you".:D

It was on the Oasis about 4 years ago.

Edited by cruisingcanadian

• 2 months later...
We sail next week and I was just wondering if he would still be the Captain on board.

Thanks.

Sailed on the Allure 1-03-2016. Captain Johnny was not the Captain. Was told that he may be back on the Allure later this Spring for a month, then back to the Harmony.

Sailed on the Allure 1-03-2016. Captain Johnny was not the Captain. Was told that he may be back on the Allure later this Spring for a month, then back to the Harmony.

I'm hoping Captain Johnny is on our Harmony maiden sailing.

Wonder if there is any update to information on Current Captains thread -- IIRC

Harmony OTS - Capt Gus Andersson (started rotation 4-2-16)

Harmony OTS - Capt Johnny Faevelen

Capt Gus was to take Harmony out to Barcelona (arriving 5 June) then Capt Johnny would take over?

Captain Johnny is one of the most approachable persons on any cruise we've sailed - and his legendary sense of humor is great!

After tweeting with him ahead of time prior to our Allure cruise...he actually responded so that we had a location to meet on the 2nd day of the cruise.

Had a nice "photo Op" with him as well as enjoyed the Captain's Corner session in the AquaTheater area.