Refund UBP on board

sixesandeights

With The District Brewhouse availability up in the air will they refund the cost of a UBP on board the ship if it is not included on the 11/28 cruise? We have 1 person that we had to pay for the UBP for that only drinks beer and got it specifically for TDB. If it is suddenly and inexplicably excluded from the UBP will they refund the cost? He would much rather reduce his consumption and buy a few beers that he wants then be forced to drink the standard beer fair.

6&8

I don't see how anyone could answer that considering that the current policy is that it is included. Until they change it no one will know. NCL will have to issue guidance on that one would think.

The question is independent of the change. I would do it only in the case of this crazy change, but say for instance I had purchased it and decided when I get to the ship I didnt want it would they be able to refund it? You may be right that this could be an extenuating circumstance and they would then allow it, I was just wondering if anyone has ever done it at all.

6&8

An NCl phone rep once told me that changes (cancellations or switching) of the selected Freestyle Choice must be done before boarding the ship.
The OP is not talking about a Freestyle Choice perk, but someone with a pre-purchased UBP (hopefully at the previous price of $54/day :cool:).

An NCl phone rep once told me that changes (cancellations or switching) of the selected Freestyle Choice must be done before boarding the ship.

The one we would cancel would be a purchased one, not a promotional UBP. I think you are correct though that any changes need to be made in advance of boarding for the freestyle choice.

6&8