Cancelled Early Saver

MsSoloTravel

You lost 50% of what you paid. When did you cancel? Maybe too soon.

Ignore this person, you did not lose 50%.

To answer your question, your credit is electronic.

When you are ready to rebook, just call in and let them know you have a cruise credit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ignore this person, you did not lose 50%.

To answer your question, your credit is electronic.

When you are ready to rebook, just call in and let them know you have a cruise credit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry OP. I thought it said 4 weeks before sailing. Geesh. My mistakes. Sorry about that! So much for reading too fast.

Oy vey!

Thanks everyone. Will they send me some sort of email confirmation of this credit? Or am I just supposed to know I have one? I was hoping to be able to enter in the cruise credit online as I hate calling customer service. (Anywhere, not just Carnival!)

Edited by MsSoloTravel

Hello,

I cancelled an early saver last year and received an emailed cancellation letter from Carnival. I pasted it below......

3/16/2015

JENNIFER COSTELLO

UNKNOWN

MIAMI FL 33178 US

RE: Non-Refundable Cancellation Confirmation

Booking#: ******

Dear Guest/Travel Partner,

We are sorry that your reservation has cancelled. As you know, your cruise fare carries a non-refundable deposit. However, we’ve extended a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit received less a $50 pp service fee. The future cruise credit must be redeemed within 24 months from the date of cancellation, for bookings available

under the same currency, and can only be applied to your cruise fare. The future cruise credit is non-refundable, non-transferable, and any unused portion will be forfeited. After you have booked your cruise, please use the link below to provide us with the new booking information so we can process your cruise credit.

<http://www.carnival.com/cms/RequestForms/ReimbursementForm_CC.htm>

Please note, should your new reservation cancel at any time, applicable cancellation penalties will be assessed and the offer will be forfeited. If you receive a refund or any other compensation from any party or travel insurer, this offer will be void.

Booking Ref: ******

CARNIVAL CONQUEST

05/18/2015

Guest Names Cancellation Date Penalty Assessed

JENNIFER COSTELLO

KEITH COSTELLO

03/16/2015

03/16/2015

USD 100.00

USD 100.00

We’re looking forward to having you sail with us in the future.

Sincerely,

Guest Services

Carnival Cruise Lines

So, I cancelled my es 4 weeks before final payment. I haven't received an email regarding the cancellation or the cruise credit. Should I be worried? How long does it take to receive the credit and will it be electronic or paper?

we cancelled one person in our group 4 days before final payment. They sent email letter like someone else showed here. We got the email within 48 hours. They took the deposit because it was only $49.50 and refunded the balance of payments for that person to credit card originally charged to.