** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Hey Robyn! Glad you're finally aboard! We talked a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for Compasses for the 5 day Belize/Cozumel route we'll be on at the end of February! I'll be following along to see all there is to see! Thanks for your report!!!!!! :D

I know exactly where you are at, having just been on Indy for our first time this October. You will have had two long days in a row. Catch up on your sleep, so we have some fun to read about later.

FYI, SW Ontario was almost 15C today. It will be changing by the weekend so I will be jealous of your warmer weather.

Hey Robyn! Glad you're finally aboard! We talked a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for Compasses for the 5 day Belize/Cozumel route we'll be on at the end of February! I'll be following along to see all there is to see! Thanks for your report!!!!!! :D

I will save all the compasses for you, that's next cruise's itinerary [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know exactly where you are at, having just been on Indy for our first time this October. You will have had two long days in a row. Catch up on your sleep, so we have some fun to read about later.

FYI, SW Ontario was almost 15C today. It will be changing by the weekend so I will be jealous of your warmer weather.

I will definitely be catching up on my sleep! As for fun, count on it! [emoji6]

Enjoy your cruise!!!

We just got off the Indy this morning, we had a great time doing the 4 night. For us it was our family cruise. I could of stayed for another cruise!!!

The ship was very lively, plenty to do inspite of the drizzly sea day we had yesterday.

I miss the Promanade already!!!

Sounds like you are already having a blast! Im one of the posters that asked about the drink package. Thanks! If you happen to notice can you please take a look around the dining room on a non formal night and see if men have on a mixture of nice shorts and pants with golf/ button down shirts. Thanks.

Hi Robyn! Tell Shar hello and I am looking forward to your live report! You girls have a great time and have a drink for me in the CL.

My niece and her wife just got off Indy this morning

Paul and I will be on NCL Escape:eek: in two weeks. My first NCL cruise!

Hi there!!!

I'm sitting next to Shar right now at dinner and she says hi back!

We will definitely enjoy a drink or 5 for you in the CL!

Hi Robyn--it's Karin from Phila! So excited to "be" on this trip with you! I do have a few questions--you know me and my questions!!

Do you miss your usual suite/balcony? Will you miss being in the concierge lounge that comes with the suite? And you mention replenish package--you do that instead of the full drink package? Do the costs work out for you? THANKS!! Hope you relax and have fun!!

Hi Robyn--it's Karin from Phila! So excited to "be" on this trip with you! I do have a few questions--you know me and my questions!!

Do you miss your usual suite/balcony? Will you miss being in the concierge lounge that comes with the suite? And you mention replenish package--you do that instead of the full drink package? Do the costs work out for you? THANKS!! Hope you relax and have fun!!

Hi there! Thanks for following along!

I am really happy with my promenade cabin, and since I am solo in that cabin it's perfect for me. I'm a D+ so I have full access to the Concierge Lounge [emoji1]

Hi there! Thanks for following along!

I am really happy with my promenade cabin, and since I am solo in that cabin it's perfect for me. I'm a D+ so I have full access to the Concierge Lounge [emoji1]

Please say hello to Raj for us. Let him knows it is Andrew and Lisa from Canada, or his "neighbours". :)

PS, I'm glad to read you can see it your window. :D

Please say hello to Raj for us. Let him knows it is Andrew and Lisa from Canada, or his "neighbours". :)

PS, I'm glad to read you can see it your window. :D

I will for sure!

Hi Robyn! Glad to have found your Live review.

I'm really excited for our cruise in March 2016 on the Indy and this will definitely help cause I'm a big time planner and love to see things before I go. :)

Have a great time! Looking forward to following your trip :)