Review of Equinox TA with lots of pics and menus

MVPinBoynton

Mike great review we were on Equinox in September Istanbul to Barcelona great crew however still think Eclipse takes some beating, we did Baltic 2014 back on Eclipse for Southern Caribbean in March think you go as finish.

My Favourite review is your English fly drive made my day, I was with you all the way. Been to most of the places you visited. We have travelled most of the USA main attractions over the past 20 years and still want more.

Keep up all the good work. Happy Thanksgiving.

John

When onboard the Equinox TA crossing this month, we were told we could book a November 2017 TA. As the computers did not have the ability to confirm the booking, or something like that, they said we could get extra perks as long as we booked by 11/30 with our travel agent. This was all very odd because we actually chose a cabin and got a reservation number, but it is still not a done deal. We did the $200 deposit a well.

Does anyone know any more about this? Can't find any specifics online and when I spoke to a Celebrity rep, they didn't know what I was talking about!

We only have until November 30 or we lose the strategy perks (free gratuities).

Thanks in advance! Debbie

When onboard the Equinox TA crossing this month, we were told we could book a November 2017 TA. As the computers did not have the ability to confirm the booking, or something like that, they said we could get extra perks as long as we booked by 11/30 with our travel agent. This was all very odd because we actually chose a cabin and got a reservation number, but it is still not a done deal. We did the $200 deposit a well.

Does anyone know any more about this? Can't find any specifics online and when I spoke to a Celebrity rep, they didn't know what I was talking about!

We only have until November 30 or we lose the strategy perks (free gratuities).

Thanks in advance! Debbie

They had the same offer on the Silhouette TA. Since they moved the date of the release of the TAs to 12/8 they have changed the date to the end of December. In our case we did not have the option to pick a cabin since the pricing has not yet been released.

In our case the announcement of the delay came after we "booked", but before the end of our cruise. You should have the letter they sent. I am going to make sure I use the reservation number when I do make my reservation. Many of us are in the same situation.

Mike/Carol, Just a great review as always. I enjoy your photos more than mine own!!!!!!!!. ( I was the retired physician siting just down the bench from you two in Sky lounge).I asked about Carols knee. Glad she was able to get around so well.

We have completed the review of our first Transatlantic cruise. It was on the Equinox and included ports in Spain and the Canary Islands. We were able to spend four days in Barcelona before the cruise which really gave us time to explore the amazing and beautiful city. While there we were able to tour the inside of La Sagrada Familia, La Palau de la Musica, Montserat and many other places.

EqBar-0876.jpg

EqBar-1144.jpg

In Valencia, along with the old world beauty, we were able to see the modern looking City of Arts and Sciences.

EqVal-2060.jpg

By stopping in Malaga, I was able to take an excursion to the amazing Alhambra Palace. This was a unique and gorgeous palace with such intricate decorations.

EqMal-3175.jpg

We also had great excursions in Lanzarote and Tenerife in the Canary Islands. There are lots of photos from all of the ports; as well as the activity itineraries from the Celebrity Today's for the seven days we were at sea. I put in the itineraries, since I see many questions on the boards about what there is to do during a TA.

I have also included photos of the latest drink programs and menus, including the World Class Bar and the Grastrobar. To see our review, go to www.thepreismans.com.

We hope you enjoy sharing our most enjoyable vacation through the review.

Your review is absolutely fabulous! I have really enjoyed reading it! We are boarding Equinox in January, different itinerary, but I am very much looking forward to it! Thanks again for such a great review! Stacey

Mike/Carol, Just a great review as always. I enjoy your photos more than mine own!!!!!!!!. ( I was the retired physician siting just down the bench from you two in Sky lounge).I asked about Carols knee. Glad she was able to get around so well.

Glad you enjoyed it. How could I forget you, we saw you every day at the happy hour. :D

Your review is absolutely fabulous! I have really enjoyed reading it! We are boarding Equinox in January, different itinerary, but I am very much looking forward to it! Thanks again for such a great review! Stacey

Thanks Stacey. Have a great time on the Equinox.

I am always pleased to see a new review from you Mike. It looks like you got a lot out of the ports you visited, and, as always, you are generous enough to pass on your ideas for others to benefit. There is always something new to see in the ports, and I am sure you have raised some awareness of the attractions of the Canaries among other cruisers.