Liberty boarding today?

39august

My family and I boarded today and it went well. Got to the port around 11 and lines were short and we got right on in about 30 to 45 minutes which included the pictures and us having to fill out a form we forgot.

I hope someone boarding Liberty today can tell us how it went. I have read that the debarkation and embarkation on Nov. 13 both went very well. Hope the same is true today.We sail next Sunday.

I debarked on the 13th and it did indeed go very smoothly.

We just got off yesterday. We did the self disembark, and our time was listed as 8-8:30. We left the inside of the ship at 8am, but didn't get into the terminal until 8:45. The hold up was because of an escalator not working and everyone waiting for the elevator. Once we got around that part, we took the stairs and were out of the terminal in less than 10 minutes.

My family and I boarded today and it went well. Got to the port around 11 and lines were short and we got right on in about 30 to 45 minutes which included the pictures and us having to fill out a form we forgot.

Thanks, we board on December 6th!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

We boarded on November 22. Arrived about 9:50; dropped bags with porter, parked and walked back to the terminal. No line for security or check-in. Waited in a tent structure until the ship was opened at 11. Boarded shortly afterwards. Disembarkaton on the 29th was good. We had #7, used a porter and were on the road at 9:15. 12 customs agents - amazing compared to FLL where there are 3 or 4.

We boarded on November 22. Arrived about 9:50; dropped bags with porter, parked and walked back to the terminal. No line for security or check-in. Waited in a tent structure until the ship was opened at 11. Boarded shortly afterwards. Disembarkaton on the 29th was good. We had #7, used a porter and were on the road at 9:15. 12 customs agents - amazing compared to FLL where there are 3 or 4.

Excellent! Just what I wanted to hear! :D