Navigator 8 Day Cruise Photo Review - Pics & Video! New 8 Day Intinerary!!!

Deptacon

I think someone was rubbing their palms together laughing maniacally in hopes that they could castigate you for abusing a balcony, lol.

Yeah, i thought the same thing when i read that. I saw 3 people smoking on their balconies from mine... I smiled, and continued to mind my own business and enjoy my cruise... But i always thought.... Ohhh, better hope "one of them" doesn't see you!

How exactly does Sabor work on Navigator? We ate at Sabor on Oasis and it was priced a la carte or a $20 dinner. The cruise planner for Navigator has a $25 charge, so I am confused as to what it includes. The $20 dinner on Oasis was plenty of food for the two of us (and we are not small eaters)!

How exactly does Sabor work on Navigator? We ate at Sabor on Oasis and it was priced a la carte or a $20 dinner. The cruise planner for Navigator has a $25 charge, so I am confused as to what it includes. The $20 dinner on Oasis was plenty of food for the two of us (and we are not small eaters)!

When we sailed Navigator, Sabor was a fixed fee for whatever you wanted, though we were limited to one entree.

Navigator sabor is cover charge, like giovani or chops... On oasis its ala carte. You do get a better deal on Oasis Sabor, but the menu has more items, and its slightly more of a personalized, nicer atmosphere on navigator.....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the great review!!! Our family of 6, my parents and three brothers are heading out on the March 5th sailing of this same itinerary. I have been on the fence about the drink package, since last time on our 7 night on the Independence, I didn't drink that much. I am now even more excited to sail, 65 days and counting!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the great review!!! Taking the 8 night the first week of February. I haven't been on Navigator for a few years, so I'm really excited. Anyone try the new staterooms on Deck 12?

Taking this cruise too. Fourth time on the Navigator. First time after dry dock. Eager to see the changes. Residing on Deck 10 Grand Suite. Worth the $$.

We've always had a wonderful vacation on RC. HAPPY CRUISING!!

I've always enjoyed Phil Anderson in the Schooner Bar. His facebook page says he has not been offered a new RCI contract. Maybe if enough of us call or email, we can get RCI to reconsider. https://www.facebook.com/PhilAndersonPianoMan/

He was very popular on this cruise.... but I did feel like I heard the same songs every night

In the main dining room, was their lobster one night or two? If so, what night(s)? thank you for a really great review!

Not sure, we ate specialty a few nights, didnt go every night. I have had the lobster on several royal ships. Its not mind blowing.

What type cabins were you & your parents in. Tell me about them, when you have time.

Parents had a balcony, we have a promenade view. They had one of the extended/longer balcony rooms. Bigger than other balcony rooms we have had before.

• 1 month later...