Navigator 8 Day Cruise Photo Review - Pics & Video! New 8 Day Intinerary!!!

Deptacon

Where was the second picture of your post taken? We are doing the Holiday cruise on Navigator, same itinerary and I don't want to miss that place.

Also loved the video-especially the diver bubbles.

St kitts. If u take a cab to frigate bay or cockenshell beach, this mountain top stop is on the way. Just yalk to the cab guy and tell him u want to go to the scenic overlook south of town, on the way to cockenshell, jame rock , ship wreck. Its about 5-7mins outside of town. Just south of the marriott resort

We are unfortunately booked for the late dinner time which isn't our preference. If you go and book a reservation for the same time every night at the My Time Dining will you receive the same table/wait staff each night? Also, is the menu the same as the Main Dining room for My time dining?

We were on NAVIGATOR in August. Had My Time Dining. We varied up our times somewhat from day to day, but we still had the same wait staff each evening. We did NOT have the same table, but were always in the same section. It worked out pretty well.

Yes, menu is exactly the same.

Thank you so much for posting this review as well as the Navigators... we will be sailing on the Navigator of the Seas on March 5 - 13, and are eagerly anticipating the trip!

I have read on other threads that the ship's time doesn't change during the voyage... is this true? If so - then a 2:00 PM arrival in San Juan is actually 3:00 PM local time?

I am optimistic that RCCL will have the foresight on our voyage to change the clocks once on the first or second day which will align us with local time and avoid the "hangover" of switching clocks on the day we return to Ft. Lauderdale.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much for posting this review as well as the Navigators... we will be sailing on the Navigator of the Seas on March 5 - 13, and are eagerly anticipating the trip!

I have read on other threads that the ship's time doesn't change during the voyage... is this true? If so - then a 2:00 PM arrival in San Juan is actually 3:00 PM local time?

I am optimistic that RCCL will have the foresight on our voyage to change the clocks once on the first or second day which will align us with local time and avoid the "hangover" of switching clocks on the day we return to Ft. Lauderdale.

Thanks again!

You stay on the time of the port you depart from, so eastern time. St marteen and puerto rico do not participate in daylight savings time, so yes, it will be 3 local when u dock at 2 ship time in PR.

Thanks for the great review! We'll be on the Navigator for this same itinerary in April. We did the itinerary last year on the Independence and loved it.

Taking the kids this time. Can't wait!

Anyway, how crowded were the pools? We've cruised the Independence with the kids, and the pools weren't overly crowded (but they WERE super cold). I think the H2O zone helps reduce the crowding around the pools on the Freedom class ships. Our kids, well, being kids, love to swim. did you feel that the pools were crowded? Thanks!

Oh yeah, there is pizza at the café promenade right? Just want to verify since there is no Sorrentos, and we all like a late night pizza snack...

Dan

Great review! I'm doing the Navigator on the 6-day in January (virgin cruise for me on her) but I'm eyeballing the 8-day as well (both out of Lauderdale). 8 days are a stretch for me because I generally have some work-related emergency every 14 days so I try to stick to the 3-6 day itineraries so I don't have to book an emergency $1500 flight out of some island with an airport connected to their only beach, lol.

What was your absolute favorite meal? Sabor?

Thanks for the great review! We'll be on the Navigator for this same itinerary in April. We did the itinerary last year on the Independence and loved it.

Taking the kids this time. Can't wait!

Anyway, how crowded were the pools? We've cruised the Independence with the kids, and the pools weren't overly crowded (but they WERE super cold). I think the H2O zone helps reduce the crowding around the pools on the Freedom class ships. Our kids, well, being kids, love to swim. did you feel that the pools were crowded? Thanks!

Oh yeah, there is pizza at the café promenade right? Just want to verify since there is no Sorrentos, and we all like a late night pizza snack...

Dan

Pools were busy on the good weather sea days, but not overly crowded like on Oasis.

Yes, pizza at the cafe.

Great review! I'm doing the Navigator on the 6-day in January (virgin cruise for me on her) but I'm eyeballing the 8-day as well (both out of Lauderdale). 8 days are a stretch for me because I generally have some work-related emergency every 14 days so I try to stick to the 3-6 day itineraries so I don't have to book an emergency $1500 flight out of some island with an airport connected to their only beach, lol.

What was your absolute favorite meal? Sabor?

Hands down, Sabor. giovani's in 2nd. The food at Sabor is really amazing