2017 summer itineraries?

shipfriend_max

Hello folks,

based on the past years, NCL already posted it's new summer itineraries in December, 1.5 years in advance - will they do so again with the 2017 itineraries, that the will be on sale by mid of December?

I rarely see any NCL ship at any cruise port schedules in 2017, so do you have any information/rumors, regarding the ships's deployment for 2017?

NCL intends to enter the premium market - will that result in siginifcant itinerary changes?

I rarely see any NCL ship at any cruise port schedules in 2017, so do you have any information/rumors, regarding the ships's deployment for 2017?

In this case, if NCL is late getting out schedules, is that the reason that we have to tender so often and why we get pushed to out of the way wharves?

Mike

In this case, if NCL is late getting out schedules, is that the reason that we have to tender so often and why we get pushed to out of the way wharves?

Mike

I doubt it. I'm sure they have them planned as early as ever. They just aren't going to release them for sale as far in advance because they want to see what the market will be like so they know what pricing they want to use. It seems I read that somewhere.

I just booked a cruise that isn't listed on the NCL website. One of the officers mentioned it on our Dawn cruise on Nov 15. It's a 10 night cruise out of New Orleans. 6 ports. Grand Cayman, somewhere in Guatamala, Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel. When I bring up my account on NCL it shows I have a cruise booked May 8, 2016, but it doesn't say where it's going.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

I just booked a cruise that isn't listed on the NCL website. One of the officers mentioned it on our Dawn cruise on Nov 15. It's a 10 night cruise out of New Orleans. 6 ports. Grand Cayman, somewhere in Guatamala, Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel. When I bring up my account on NCL it shows I have a cruise booked May 8, 2016, but it doesn't say where it's going.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

That sounds like the last cruise before her dry dock - might end up in Freeport :)