Ox Tail with Pasta

sanmarcosman

On the Big Kitchens TV cooking show "Colossal Cruise Ship" episode taped aboard Regal Princess they demonstrated the preparation of a pasta dish made with a reduction of ox tail and vegetables. I don't see this on any of the menus including the 50th Anniversary menu. Can anyone tell me if and when this pasta is served?

Thank you

On the Big Kitchens TV cooking show "Colossal Cruise Ship" episode taped aboard Regal Princess they demonstrated the preparation of a pasta dish made with a reduction of ox tail and vegetables. I don't see this on any of the menus including the 50th Anniversary menu. Can anyone tell me if and when this pasta is served?

Thank you

Cruisewithgambee dot com has the Princess dinner menus, including the one that has the oxtail pasta options. It's an option in the two pasta choice (with fettuccine Alfredo as the one always available and the orher that changes daily). it's pretty good.

Cruisewithgambee dot com has the Princess dinner menus, including the one that has the oxtail pasta options. It's an option in the two pasta choice (with fettuccine Alfredo as the one always available and the orher that changes daily). it's pretty good.

Great info, I'll check it out. Thanks

Unless I'm blind as a bat I just don't see oxtail pasta in any of the descriptions for the pasta options on that site either. Oh well, I'll be sure to double check the menus once on board. We really would like to try it as it looks delicious.

Edited by sanmarcosman

It was available two weeks ago on the Royal as one of the pasta choices. Unfortunately, no one at our table ordered it so I don't know if it was good or not. However, we think Princess always does pasta right, so I'm sure it was probably delicious :)

It was available two weeks ago on the Royal as one of the pasta choices. Unfortunately, no one at our table ordered it so I don't know if it was good or not. However, we think Princess always does pasta right, so I'm sure it was probably delicious :)

I concur, it was on the menu and it was ordered at our table and I fact it became the main course for my mom as she order extra and cancelled her main dish.