Cruising with the Contres--NCL Getaway 11/29--Progressive Review

AZ ParrotHead

Where did you go?!? We need to hear the rest!

He's on the cruise... you know by day 2 your review quickly starts to feel like work. And every time you get online you see work emails and you just say forget it.... Ill finish when I get home. And then after that there is post cruise depression syndrome...

Day 1 Great Stirrup Cay

After dinner, we saw the line in the comedy club and decided we’d like to go to the show. We called the concierge and she put us in the show (stating in 5 mins) and we waked up to the host. He took one look at my card, glanced at the standby line now up to 50 people, and immediately opened up the cordon and let us in. “Mr Contre, looks like the concierge couldn’t confirm you but of course you and your wife may see the show. Have a great evening and you two look so nice this evening!”

I’VE GOT A GOOOOOOOLLLLLLDEEEEEEN TIIIICKKKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By any chance were you at the Comedy Show at Headliners on Day 5 at 9:00 at night with Clinton Jackson, sitting in the front row with your wife?

• 3 weeks later...
By any chance were you at the Comedy Show at Headliners on Day 5 at 9:00 at night with Clinton Jackson, sitting in the front row with your wife?

I'd really like to hear the rest of your cruise story too since your last posting was December 2nd and almost 1 month has now passed and also if you could answer the question I posted above as to whether you were the gentleman sitting in the front row with your wife, or was it your father and mother?