Sunshine - Which cabins are new?

jinglesmountjoy

Deck 5 aft cabins, which are insides, oceanviews, balconies, and two ocean suites.

Deck 3 forward cabins, which are regular insides and 4j insides.

Deck 9 forward, which are a few insides, and the scenic and grand scenic Oceanview cabins. I think but not positive about the two captain suites up there.

The spa cabins are all also new.

That's all I can think of.

I believe every existing cabin got refreshed, but the new cabins they added also got fridges. Others may know more details.

Only the new cabins got mini fridges. Also all suites. Some have reported a fridge here and there in the old non suite cabins but by in large they don't have them. All the cabins were refurbished though.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Only the new cabins got mini fridges. Also all suites. Some have reported a fridge here and there in the old non suite cabins but by in large they don't have them. All the cabins were refurbished though.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Deck 7 aft wrap...guessing no fridg?

We had 12001 on SunShine one year, but then was able to get the MEGA Spa Suite 10107 the next year. Both were great but 10107 has two full sized sliding glass doors and bowling alley deck.

Good to hear this. We are booked in 10107 on the 04/29/16 Journeys cruise. Have not been able to find any pictures of the room prior to yours , but our PVP said we would like it. Looks very spacious , good to know since we'll be spending 9 days there