Upsell Elf Visit for Escape!

duchesslt

The up sell number is intended for those that receive a email not for random calls the person that posted it has caused a mess. Before long they will change the # or blow you off if you don't have a ref number.

The up sell number is intended for those that receive a email not for random calls the person that posted it has caused a mess. Before long they will change the # or blow you off if you don't have a ref number.

Really? Because people are using it successfully, and the department reps have been very nice. So, your worries are just conjecture at this point. Norwegian will let customers know if it's caused "a mess."

did you have an offer ? I just spoke to them and they told me that they only did havens and that the jan 23rd sailing was sold out for them and they could not offer anything else as they were not the ones to determine who gets upsold from balcomys say to mini suites

I've also had no luck. I sail on the 9th and called at 10 days and again at 5. Nothing available for me, but others have had luck. I think the algorithms are constantly changing and the original price you paid, as well as your current stateroom being in demand, has something to do with it. All we can do is be happy with what we booked and try again before sailing just in case!

Plenty of cabins available on my escape sailing on Jan 16 -called up sell last week they they offered me a balcony or a mini for fee and I declined - called today because I wanted a room on deck 8 and said no offers available....

I was thinking about calling to change to deck 8 also. I'm wondering if it will be smokey though.

Edited by dna529