Voyager of the seas noumea, isle of pines, mystery island

Hi Bitter Bulldog, did you book Tchou Tchou tour through ship or when you got to Noumea. Also are AUD accepted where you ate. Counting down now less than three weeks.

I booked through the ship - depending on where the boat docks - we were on the cargo terminal. Where you need a shuttle bus to get to town. There was a P&O ship docked right where the shuttle takes you to.

The Tchou Tchou picks you up from the cargo terminal if you book through the ship.

Otherwise there are other Choo choo tours from where the shuttle bus drops you at the other terminal. The other tours are cheaper but I saw one only did 2 stops, didn't have refreshments & was probably shorter.

The one through the ship is 2 hours. Has about 6 stops. & you get a couple pastries & a soft drink.

It then drops you back to the ship, or you can can dropped off downtown & make your own way back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22-Jan-2015 Voyager Of The Seas3 Night Sampler Cruise

10-Jan-2014 Voyager Of The Seas3 Night Sampler Cruise

03-Feb-2012 Rhapsody Of The Seas 3 Night Sampler Cruise

Have been reading CC posts re drink packages. Do they differ on the ship in comparison to on-line or are they the same? Cheers

I don't know if there is a price difference - can't remember the prices but I ended up getting the the Beer, wine, cocktail package (also includes soft drink & water). I think it was $57 a day? US dollars. The website displays in OZ I think from memory?

Ditto. I'm on Explorer in Feb and this has been very informative, especially re Shows. I've booked 6:30pm dining and wasn't sure whether it would clash with the show times - I gather the ships would have similar timings re shows etc?

I've booked the Turtle Bay Tour through the ship, the rest of the ports I'm just going to wing it :D

Ditto. I'm on Explorer in Feb and this has been very informative, especially re Shows. I've booked 6:30pm dining and wasn't sure whether it would clash with the show times - I gather the ships would have similar timings re shows etc?

I've booked the Turtle Bay Tour through the ship, the rest of the ports I'm just going to wing it :D

Shows are 7pm & 9pm on Explorer.

Shows are 7pm & 9pm on Explorer.

Normally the shows are set around the early and late sitting times, so you can fit in either show first and then dinner, or dinner first and then show.

I was onboard Explorer for a ship inspection and she is a beautiful ship :)

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='soak01']We are booked on the Voyager of the Seas 12 night South Pacific & Fiji cruise on 13 March. Does anyone know when the formal nights are typically held on these types of cruises.[/QUOTE]

I normally find formal night is the first full sea day, and the second last full sea day. They may add one somewhere in the middle also for a 12 night cruise.

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, CruiseHelper123 said:

Does anybody know where on the Isle of Pines you can get your hair plaited?

Usually it is close to where tenders drop off. I seem to recall a small beach area where it is done close to where we waited for our tour pick up.