In-room suite dining on the Oasis?

We've booked a double-voyage in an Owner's suite on the Oasis for our honeymoon (YAY!), and I'm excited to use that nice dining area on our balcony for in-suite dining. The suite brochure says, "Special In-Suite Dining", but doesn't elaborate.

Has anyone done this on the Oasis? Is it white-tablecloth dining service like they do in the Haven on Norweigan, or is it like normal room service with an extended menu? Either way is great, I was just wondering what this option is like. :)

We've booked a double-voyage in an Owner's suite on the Oasis for our honeymoon (YAY!), and I'm excited to use that nice dining area on our balcony for in-suite dining. The suite brochure says, "Special In-Suite Dining", but doesn't elaborate.

Has anyone done this on the Oasis? Is it white-tablecloth dining service like they do in the Haven on Norweigan, or is it like normal room service with an extended menu? Either way is great, I was just wondering what this option is like. :)

Room service with access to the Main Dining Room menu whenever the MDR is open. Note that they will bring your entire order at the same time,so you may want to split up the order if you want some time between courses.

We are blessed enough to have a GS for our upcoming cruises. How long does is the wait typically for MDR room service? We fully plan on eating mostly at the Coastal kitchen but may want to eat on the balcony with our 6 year old boy.

We are elite+ on Celebrity and this is our first RCCL cruise and are really looking forward to boarding this monstrous ship we've docked next to so many times! Celebrity includes a butler with the celebrity suite we get and they hustle the food to the room! Curious about how tempered my expectations should be. ;)

Thanks!

We are blessed enough to have a GS for our upcoming cruises. How long does is the wait typically for MDR room service? We fully plan on eating mostly at the Coastal kitchen but may want to eat on the balcony with our 6 year old boy.

We are elite+ on Celebrity and this is our first RCCL cruise and are really looking forward to boarding this monstrous ship we've docked next to so many times! Celebrity includes a butler with the celebrity suite we get and they hustle the food to the room! Curious about how tempered my expectations should be. ;)

Thanks!

When we had a suite and ordered dinner, we requested a specific time for the food to be delivered. It arrived pretty much on time.

We are blessed enough to have a GS for our upcoming cruises. How long does is the wait typically for MDR room service? We fully plan on eating mostly at the Coastal kitchen but may want to eat on the balcony with our 6 year old boy.... !

When we did it, it was about 45 minutes to get the food delivered.

I just wanted to add that those of you booked in suites on the 17th deck can order room service from Coastal Kitchen. We didn't know about this perk and have already used it for breakfast. But this is only for guests staying on the 17th deck, on the Oasis.

handy4u: keep checking the prices for your cruise, if you can grab a loft suite, do it. Being closer to the suite lounge is a big plus IMHO.

• 2 months later...

We have a Balcony for July 2, trip. I want to enjoy eating breakfast and coffee in the morning. How much is room service and also is their a long wait for the order. This is only my 3rd cruise, 2nd on RCL.

Thank you in advance for your help.

We have a Balcony for July 2, trip. I want to enjoy eating breakfast and coffee in the morning. How much is room service and also is their a long wait for the order. This is only my 3rd cruise, 2nd on RCL.

Room service is free, except for orders placed between midnight and 5am when they charge $4 per order.

We have a Balcony for July 2, trip. I want to enjoy eating breakfast and coffee in the morning. How much i<script id="gpt-impl-0.8879283032279951" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_82.js"></script>s room service and also is their a long wait for the order. This is only my 3rd cruise, 2nd on RCL.

There will be a hang-tag in your cabin for breakfast that you fill in with your order and when you want it delivered - e.g., 7-7:15 a.m., and they will bring it during that time period. Just like in a hotel. There is no charge, but be prepared to tip the delivery person.

There will be a hang-tag in your cabin for breakfast that you fill in with your order and when you want it delivered - e.g., 7-7:15 a.m., and they will bring it during that time period. Just like in a hotel. There is no charge, but be prepared to tip the delivery person.

And since they know what people can look like in the morning (!!!!), they call before they come, to give you a heads-up.

;)

We enjoyed dinner on the balcony in our OS on Allure and it was beautiful. They asked what time we would like the food delivered and it was set up for us with a white table cloth and flowers (we didn't ask for the tablecloth, it was brought automatically both times). We did this 2 times during the cruise and both nights it was just so wonderful and romantic watching the world go by! Enjoy and have a great honeymoon!

We had an OS on Oasis and ordered room service once. For something special I would have the concierge set it up.

Also, I found the selection on door hanging tag for breakfast weak. Carnival has a much better selection. I would do room service for breakfast also.