Connie gym question

Jobeth66

May be a weird question - but does the Constellation have scales in the gym? Hubby and I have recently both lost a significant amount of weight, and I'd like to be able to check once in a while on our upcoming 10-day just to make sure we're not backsliding too much. :) If they don't, I'll snag a portable scale on Amazon and pack it.

Thanks!

Sadly yes. Trying to get them removed. Also have them in the medical area. Scales are awful things. Should be banned.

:) I used to think the same way until I lost 60 pounds,and I'm losing about 2# a week. 20 more will put me solidly into 'healthy' and in my perfect weight zone. Hubby's lost 40, and he's losing about 3-4 a week still, he has about 40 more to lose.

So we plan to use the gym to keep on track, because I also plan to use the heck out of my drinks package. :) Having the scales will make it much easier.

Weigh yourself on the first day. Go with whatever weight it says, even if you know it's wrong. They aren't calibrated very often and are used a lot, so the weight is most likely off. If you have a "starting" weight, you'll know how much you've gone up or down. ;)

The more we cruise, the more we realize we don't gain weight on cruises as much anymore. We often lose a little weight. The food is pretty predicable, isn't that thrilling anymore and you pick and choose what you like instead of "trying everything". We work out on a much more regular schedule on the ship since it's right there waiting for us. Also, you'll find you walk a lot whether you intend to or not and that helps a bit too.

:) I used to think the same way until I lost 60 pounds,and I'm losing about 2# a week. 20 more will put me solidly into 'healthy' and in my perfect weight zone. Hubby's lost 40, and he's losing about 3-4 a week still, he has about 40 more to lose.

So we plan to use the gym to keep on track, because I also plan to use the heck out of my drinks package. :) Having the scales will make it much easier.

Good for you two.

I'll see you in the gym, but I will be avoiding the scales!

The scale is located well inside the gym area. It can be found as you enter the aerobics/yoga floor space. Careful though; if a class is underway, you might have to push through (or step over) class participants to get to the scale.

Yes, every weekend I am not working over the summer (and some I am working). We have been members for 3 years.

We finally went for the first time last year, we only got 2 weekends in, but we plan to join this year. We loved it.