What do you bring on a cruise to keep yourself entertained?

cruzinsteve

Okay...

Probably a book and cross stitch. Maybe crochet so I can teach my mom. Remember my December cruise is with mom...

Also, remember, don't bring anything to *entertain* yourself with that might embarrass you going through the security.:eek: :p

Also, remember, don't bring anything to *entertain* yourself with that might embarrass you going through the security.:eek: :p

And has this happended to you???

Our trapez raised an eyebrow on the Ecstacy last year, but I told security DW was an Olympic gymnist and needed to practice everyday and night....

I remember packing a book and my walkman on my first cruise, not knowing what to expect. I didn't realize I'd be up till 2 or 4 every morning.

::::SIGH:::: now that's when I get up for my second bathroom break.

Anyway, never read that book, and Lord knows what happened to that walkman.:eek:

Let's see....2 half gallons Captain Morgan, 1 bottle vodka,1 bottle Jagermeister,1 bottle amaretto,2 bottles Baileys,1 bottle butterscotch schnapps,1 bottle of 1800 tequila,2 bottles of wine ,a bottle of champagne and my beautiful fiance!

You know you are starting something with this. SOOO many directions this could go. :eek:

Who on earth would send this off in another direction?:confused:

Steve I also brought a book this last time around. Found it was nice to come back to the cabin for a couple hours during the day and read on the balcony. Also brought the Magic Bullet (BLENDER....you pervs:p ) so I could enjoy a rita or two during said quiet time.

Let's see....2 half gallons Captain Morgan, 1 bottle vodka,1 bottle Jagermeister,1 bottle amaretto,2 bottles Baileys,1 bottle butterscotch schnapps,1 bottle of 1800 tequila,2 bottles of wine ,a bottle of champagne and my beautiful fiance!

That is some serious luggage!!!!

We'll have GREAT FUN on our cruise, Shannon! ;)

livtojump: Thanks for the info on the Magic Bullet blender. We usually bring our shaker, but have looked at purchasing a blenders, but haven't found one that we like. We to love to have a blended drink during the afternoon on the balcony. Target sells (as well as other places) packages of smoothie mixes and we just add our alcohol to that and mix away.

Just 249 days (6/11/06) until my DH, 15 yo son and 4 yo daughter and I leave on the Miracle. :)

Okay...

Even though I was not on a cruise, I just have to share...I was going through airport security and got stopped for the thorough search. The screener felt an appliance vibrating in my carryon bag and was VERY amused :D , until he pulled out the appliance and saw that it was my electric toothbrush! :rolleyes:

Even though I was not on a cruise, I just have to share...I was going through airport security and got stopped for the thorough search. The screener felt an appliance vibrating in my carryon bag and was VERY amused :D , until he pulled out the appliance and saw that it was my electric toothbrush! :rolleyes:

Toothbrush..Right!!! LOL

Archived