What do you bring on a cruise to keep yourself entertained?

cruzinsteve

I bring my chess-t set (DW) to play with too!! LOL and giggles!

You are gonna be in SOOOO much trouble if DW reads this...I'd sure like to be a fly on that wall LOL. ;)

You are gonna be in SOOOO much trouble if DW reads this...I'd sure like to be a fly on that wall LOL. ;)

I take it information like this is NOT to be used in conversations on next year's S&S cruise ('cause you know he's gonna end up going with us).:D

I'm supposed to "keep myself entertained"????. I thought that was the job of the CRUISE ship. I keep myself entertained 360 days of the year. ;-)

I bring my DH and the two of us let ourselves be entertained. We are entertained by waking up without an alarm clock, entertained by our room service morning coffee, by the wonderful steward service, by the waiters, by the games, by the shows, but mostly we are entertained by 'People Watching".

I bring a book or two but I rarely get past the preface. Can't wait to be entertained in Feb.

oh, and i brought my newlywed husband, and yep we got caught on the balcony

oops:p

LMAO...I've often wondered what my reaction would be. Shock, embarrassment or would I just say something stupid like "nice ship huh?" and go about my business :D

LMAO...I've often wondered what my reaction would be. Shock, embarrassment or would I just say something stupid like "nice ship huh?" and go about my business :D
More like "I did not know Carnival had one of these Excursions"...lol:p

Entertained???

Seems we are always busy.....................I am a big time reader but the most pages I've ever read on a cruise would be TEN! (15 day cruise)....there's SO much to do.

IF we have a "break"

going back to the room and putting out the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign ensures some fun.;)

lol............i caught the person peeping more like saw one of their eyes wide open peeping on over through that teeeeny tiny space between the balcony dividers

i whispered for my husband to take a gander and we both kind of started laughing and headed inside lol it still makes me kind of laugh and then blush:)

Archived