Well that's annoying...

NanciRDH

72 hour sale, and the website says its on vacation, please call. I want to book now, and I'm on hold because "we are experiencing a higher than normal call volume" Maybe someday they'll get their IT department sorted out...

72 hour sale, and the website says its on vacation, please call. I want to book now, and I'm on hold because "we are experiencing a higher than normal call volume" Maybe someday they'll get their IT department sorted out...

hasn't this sale been going on for about a week?

Thanks for the help...apparently it doesn't like Chrome on my desktop, even after clearing it out, but its ok with it on my tablet and DDs laptop. Weird. I didn't try the tablet at first because I know its misbehaved on mobile devices for me before, but that was my old ipad.

hasn't this sale been going on for about a week?

I don't know, aren't they always having a sale of some sort? LOL The site said 72 hour sale, as did the guy I finally talked to. Its probably this week's version of what they're calling a sale. :D

What number are you calling?

Try 800-526-9723 Crown & Anchor number.