Just off Ecstasy

kmac30

The ecstacy is great, been on here several times. Its pretty crazy I must say, but now we get to have what all the big ships have soon enough with Guys burgers on all the fantasy class ships. I am so excited to be able to take a 3 day and get really really good food.

When will this happen?

• 2 weeks later...

I had not heard the Fantasy class were getting Guys?? That does not mean much however, lol. When is this supposed to happen? I'm guessing not before my trip in April :(

Thanks for the info!! So excited to set sail on this ship! All of my cruise to date except the first one (Valor 08) have been on the Fantasy class and I really do like them!

Edited by Cricket551

We do have a roll call for this cruise. I'm not sure why you aren't seeing it. Anyway, my name is Linda and my hubby is Russ. there is a roll call with about 32 pages. My screen name is Beachbumsx3. We are having an informal Meet N Greet @ 2pm on the first sea day. It will be on the Lido deck, aft. by the bar area. Everyone is wearing beads. Mine are huge and I will be wearing them from embarkation on. Say Hi if ya see me. Those of us who are interested are doing a gift exchange. We sat a price of $5-$10 pp with a gift from your hometown or related to cruising. That part is totally optional. It's all about meeting new friends and getting the party started! I have a few small door prizes for fun. So far there are about 36 people who have said they are coming. I didn't publish a list since we decided to be informal about this. I'm so excited and can't wait to meet everyone!

We do have a roll call for this cruise. I'm not sure why you aren't seeing it. Anyway, my name is Linda and my hubby is Russ. there is a roll call with about 32 pages. My screen name is Beachbumsx3. We are having an informal Meet N Greet @ 2pm on the first sea day. It will be on the Lido deck, aft. by the bar area. Everyone is wearing beads. Mine are huge and I will be wearing them from embarkation on. Say Hi if ya see me. Those of us who are interested are doing a gift exchange. We sat a price of $5-$10 pp with a gift from your hometown or related to cruising. That part is totally optional. It's all about meeting new friends and getting the party started! I have a few small door prizes for fun. So far there are about 36 people who have said they are coming. I didn't publish a list since we decided to be informal about this. I'm so excited and can't wait to meet everyone!

Oh, that's sounds like a lot of fun!! There is a roll call for the Cruise I'm on but nothing like this is going on!! You guys have a great time! :D

I just got off the 4 day Ecstasy that was 1/11 - 1/15. The serenity area was swamped with 18-20 year olds, took all the chairs, and filled the hots tubs the few times I went by. Not a very serene area at all. :( however, there were plenty of other places to just chill out and relax with a drink and a good book. Food was ok, formal night was the evening of the Key West stop. Went to the Motown show - was very well done and entertaining with good music. The comedy shows were great.

I just checked out the whole review - you have a beautiful family and beautiful photos!

The Ecstasy is sailing out of Charleston next month and we'll be on the sailing on the 18th; we haven't sailed Fantasy class yet but I do so look forward to our trip!

Thanks for sharing and taking the time to have written and posted such a cheerful and comprehensive review!

I just got off the 4 day Ecstasy that was 1/11 - 1/15. The serenity area was swamped with 18-20 year olds, took all the chairs, and filled the hots tubs the few times I went by. Not a very serene area at all.

I am sorry to hear that... I would be calling security for sure.

Edited by bobsfamily