Legend of the Seas or Chinese Laundry?

Layn33

Am I the only one who could tell Adidas4fun was "talking tongue in cheek"?

Like my motto says, we need some humour in our lives with what is happening in the world these days. I can't afford a balcony to hang my washing on, lol. Luckily I get it done for me these days, but I do hang my undies in the shower on the line provided. :eek::D

On Celebrity Med cruise last year we noticed large pools of water on our balcony each night. As we were sailing under Noro alert I thought it was cleaning the balcony by crew. Then one night we saw the flow starting. It was the woman next door putting our her large 'smalls'. And we were getting her run off. Must have been a bit windy the last night ad next morning we were greeted at the balcony door by one of her 'smalls'. We wrote a note indicating they weren't ours!

On Celebrity Med cruise last year we noticed large pools of water on our balcony each night. As we were sailing under Noro alert I thought it was cleaning the balcony by crew. Then one night we saw the flow starting. It was the woman next door putting our her large 'smalls'. And we were getting her run off. Must have been a bit windy the last night ad next morning we were greeted at the balcony door by one of her 'smalls'. We wrote a note indicating they weren't ours!

Lol, it must have been windy if it blew her pants off.:eek:

In July we are taking a two week cruise with our three sons on a ship that has no public laundry. I'm a little worried! I'll try not to be 'that' person but I'm not making any guarentees!

I don't know how old the boys are, but if they wear board shorts and Tshirts in the day, that will reduce the laundry problem. I suggest you take some pegs and maybe even one of those plastic circular fittings with pegs on that will hold several items. Don't let the laundry build up. Wash in the hand basin every night and wring the items out in the bathtowels or a pool towel. Hang what you can on the pull-out line in the shower. :)

Have a great cruise.:)

In July we are taking a two week cruise with our three sons on a ship that has no public laundry. I'm a little worried! I'll try not to be 'that' person but I'm not making any guarentees!

My hot tip for what's it's worth. We did a 28 day cruise on solstice Syd - YVR

2 adults and 2 kids.

Took a silicon bucket - it's folds right up and a clothes hanger from the cheap shop. (And our own liquid laundry wash) liquid devolves better.

Yes i hung it out on our balcony sometimes. It was a God send!!