Holland America Board's Future Cruisers Listing updated January 15th, 2016

kazu

Jacqui,

As long as you are making corrections, my Nieuw Amsterdam cruise should be a b2b with Koningsdam next Jan - Feb 2017. Thanks.

no corrections yet ;)

B2B? I had you as a B2B before the Eurodam was cancelled and now there is a wait to get on the Koningsdam (4 days I believe?) so I took the B2B off since there is a gap now between cruises and there is not a turn a round day ????????

no corrections yet ;)

B2B? I had you as a B2B before the Eurodam was cancelled and now there is a wait to get on the Koningsdam (4 days I believe?) so I took the B2B off since there is a gap now between cruises and there is not a turn a round day ????????

But I'm not leaving Fort Lauderdale. [whine - :D] There is a 4 day gap between my river cruise and the QM2 in June 2016 and I even have to get from Nice to Southampton, isn't that considered a B2B. Just trying to learn the terminology and apply it correctly. Thanks.

Looks like a long day in port - Oosterdam is very late - but moving very quickly to get here, over 23 knots.

But I'm not leaving Fort Lauderdale. [whine - :D] There is a 4 day gap between my river cruise and the QM2 in June 2016 and I even have to get from Nice to Southampton, isn't that considered a B2B. Just trying to learn the terminology and apply it correctly. Thanks.

Looks like a long day in port - Oosterdam is very late - but moving very quickly to get here, over 23 knots.

A B2B is normally when you are boarding for a new cruise on the same day as the day you disembark from your other cruise. It can be on the same ship or a different one.

As an example, two of our mutual roll call members are sailing on the N Amsterdam two days after our Westerdam cruise. Their cruises are not listed as a B2B because of the gap. hope this helps.

If you reported your river cruise incorrectly, then I can amend it if you want. Non HAL cruises are listed as a courtesy - I don't check them but rely on those posting to give me accurate information. This is a voluntary "job" after all ;)

Noordam 29 May 2016, 7 day Alaska northbound Vancouver to Seward

First cruise, so excited!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and to the Holland America Board :)

I am delighted to add this for you. Be sure to tune in about 7-8 days before you go and you will see your Bon Voyage posted.

Enjoy your first cruise :)

Zaandam - January 31, 2016 - South America/Antarctica

Westerdam - April 2, 2016 - South Pacific

Maasdam - August 1, 2016 - Alaska

Hi Jacqui!!!!

Thanks :) Happy to add these for you - so the Zaandam 21 day S America & Antartica Explorer & the Maasdam 14 day I believe.

I know your Westie details already;)

Happy to add these for you :)

Donny-Joe (and family)

July 2, 2016

7-Day Glacier Bay from Vancouver on Nieuw Amsterdam

July 31, 2016

7-Day Viking Sagas from Amsterdam on Koningsdam

happy to add both of these for you :)

Nieuw Amsterdam, April 10, 2016, Panama Canal, Retirement Cruise

oh dear, I just realized there is a 15 day (Vancouver) and a 19 day (Seattle).

Could you kindly let me know which one you are on please? thanks :)

Hi Jacqui. Please add Tamsno, Westerdam 18-Night Hawaii, February 14, 2017

My first time out there. Thanks for keeping this list. We met a few years ago on a Nieuw Amsterdam TA from Barcelona. You organized a great flamenco evening. I danced!! I always enjoy your reviews. Cheers!

Hi Jacqui. Please add Tamsno, Westerdam 18-Night Hawaii, February 14, 2017

My first time out there. Thanks for keeping this list. We met a few years ago on a Nieuw Amsterdam TA from Barcelona. You organized a great flamenco evening. I danced!! I always enjoy your reviews. Cheers!

Hi Cindy! Nice to see you posting here. I remember that cruise and flamenco show well :)

Happy to add this for you :0

Please add

Maasdam March 24th, 2017 33 day Hawaii/Tahiti/Marquesas

I have you added from your post earlier in this thread. ;). Once the new listing is published you will see yourself and your cruise there.

Eurodam January 28, 2017

Eastern Caribbean

Happy to add this one for you :)

Do chartered sailings count? It is a HAL ship after all.

Eurodam, February 28, 2016

The 80s Cruise, 7d Eastern Caribbean

They most certainly do. So the charter is the 80's cruise? I can't usually pick up a charter's itinerary, but if you let me know the ports, I'll try to find one that mimics it on the HAL site for your Bon Voyage.

So the charter is the 80's cruise? I can't usually pick up a charter's itinerary, but if you let me know the ports, I'll try to find one that mimics it on the HAL site for your Bon Voyage.

Itinerary is: Ft.Lauderdale, At Sea, Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, At Sea, Half Moon Cay, Ft. Lauderdale. (ports and port times identical to the Westerdam Feb. sailings)

Itinerary is: Ft.Lauderdale, At Sea, Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, At Sea, Half Moon Cay, Ft. Lauderdale. (ports and port times identical to the Westerdam Feb. sailings)

Thanks so much. Now I can do an itinerary for your Bon Voyage :)

Hi Jacqui, How are you and Jose? I was thinking of taking the grand tour of South America on the Prinsendam next January. I am sure you have probably taken it. Do you recommend it? I am thinking of giving up my adjunct job as I am missing out on a lot of nice trips. My agent recommends this one; What do think?

Best,

Tom Johnson

Hi Jacqui, How are you and Jose? I was thinking of taking the grand tour of South America on the Prinsendam next January. I am sure you have probably taken it. Do you recommend it? I am thinking of giving up my adjunct job as I am missing out on a lot of nice trips. My agent recommends this one; What do think?

Best,

Tom Johnson

Hi Tom. Sorry I haven't done it, have done S. America and loved. Jose and I are fine except I just had surgery on the elbow so 1 handed typing here.

Why not start a thread on the board asking the question? The ones I know who have done it really enjoyed it.

A grand Voyage on the EE would be great in my opinion :)