Ncl sky all-inclusive bar menu

JOLTnPEST

For all those who were just on the Sky, did you notice if the drink the Rebellious Fish was being made? We went on the Breakaway this summer and it became my favorite drink of the week! Thanks in advance!

Yes you can get all the drink of the days. They just might not be made with the same brand liquors.

• 4 weeks later...

My apologies if this question's been asked before. I didn't have enough time to carefully look through all the posts.

I'm aware of the $15 cost limit each for the 'included' free drinks.

What I'm curious about is exactly how 'Unlimited' are those drinks. There's no real such thing as unlimited.

So my question is, what is the cut-off amount for a day/length of the cruise?

There is no cut off, drinks are free and not watered down, never have to scan your card, its $13.00 gratitude per room per day for everything. We had a great time this last week, I will write a review later. Dont believe everything you read on here, ship is clean, staff was awesome, food was good!!!

There is no cut off, drinks are free and not watered down, never have to scan your card, its $13.00 gratitude per room per day for everything. We had a great time this last week, I will write a review later. Dont believe everything you read on here, ship is clean, staff was awesome, food was good!!!

Just a small correction; it is per person per day, not per room per day.

My apologies if this question's been asked before. I didn't have enough time to carefully look through all the posts.

I'm aware of the $15 cost limit each for the 'included' free drinks.

What I'm curious about is exactly how 'Unlimited' are those drinks. There's no real such thing as unlimited.

So my question is, what is the cut-off amount for a day/length of the cruise?

They were completely unlimited (I just got off the Sky last week). You can get two drinks at a time and you do not have to show your card. You will be charged the $13 per day for gratuities which can be pre-paid on-line using your NCL account. Overall great experience!

They were completely unlimited (I just got off the Sky last week). You can get two drinks at a time and you do not have to show your card. You will be charged the $13 per day for gratuities which can be pre-paid on-line using your NCL account. Overall great experience!

What is the deal with the upcharged beverages? Were they on your sailing? We're sailing in June, so I'm sure something will change by then.

What is the deal with the upcharged beverages? Were they on your sailing? We're sailing in June, so I'm sure something will change by then.

I never had an issue with up-charged beverages but I mainly stuck to drinking the frozen drinks (they did not skimp on alcohol) wine, or my favorite drink called a Rebellious Fish (it is a Norwegian cruise line specialty drink).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got off the boat on Labor Day and I can confirm that the liquor and spirit list is still the exact same as pictured in the first post.

The Sky beer list has changed slightly:

American:

Bud Light

Budweiser

Coors Light

Miller Lite

Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Angry Orchard Cider

International:

Corona Extra

Dos Equis Lager

Heineken

Newcastle Brown Ale

Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner

Urquell

Stella Artois

Buckler Beer (non-alcoholic)

Also for wines at dinner they had a selection of wine types (not specific wines) but offered only red and white wine unless you asked for a specific wine type. During dinner you were offered "red (Cabernet) or white (Pinot Grigio)?" but could ask for these wines if you knew to ask for them:

Wines

Prosecco

Moscato

Riesling

Pinot Grigio

Sauvignon Blanc

Chardonnay

Rose / Blush

Pinot Noir

Shiraz

Merlot

Malbec

Cabernet Sauviognon

Thanks so much for the update. This may be a silly question but is wine also available at bars?

They did have wine at most of the bars and I saw it served frequently. A few of the smaller bars had a more limited overall selection of options and I didn't see wine at those locations.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Are these the list for what types of alcohol/beer/wine that are included in the ubp? Would they be the same on all Ncl ships?
No, the Sky has its own special menus. For the other ships, look for the regular fleetwide bar menus. And if you can see that they were posted more than 4 or 5 months ago, you should probably look for more recent info.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the info. That really stinks. :mad: People on the Sky are supposed to get the UBP, as in the same UBP as the rest of the fleet. That's what the terms and conditions say: Drinks up to $15 and a $15 credit if you go over. Those terms become meaningless if they no longer tell you what the regular drink prices are!

On every other ship, all of those brands are fully included under the UBP for no extra charge (except for the super expensive Rémy Martin and Hennessy at the bottom of the list). At least they are now, who knows how long that will last…

We are going on the SKy so I just re-read my vacation summary and all it said about the drinks are that it is premium drinks that are included not the premium drinks. So I think this all inclusive cruise is different from the regular 7 day or more cruises. You are right though that it should include the premium.