Ncl sky all-inclusive bar menu

JOLTnPEST

I have family members that were on the sky prior to the new all-inclusive package. They were able to get Blue Moon beer. Is this beer still available? Thanks so much if you're able to find out for us. We are going on the sky on 3/28/2016

so on the drink menu, when it says $5+ for some of the premium liquors, they are trying to say that the drink would cost more than $15?? I was a little confused as I thought that it might be the original drink price (Example: $9 + the up charge of $5 for the premium liquor) which should be included being the drink would be under $15

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

so on the drink menu, when it says $5+ for some of the premium liquors, they are trying to say that the drink would cost more than $15?? I was a little confused as I thought that it might be the original drink price (Example: $9 + the up charge of $5 for the premium liquor) which should be included being the drink would be under $15

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Since the sky now has UBP for everyone on the ship they have changed the menu so it shows only what you will be charged. So the 4.99 for Jack Daniels is what you will be charged if you order anything with Jack in it. On other ships with UBP they are not stricked on super premium but on the sky now they are stricked about super premium not being included in the beverage package.

I will definitely be calling the groups department in the morning. I have a group cruise planned for 3/25/16 with 90+ family members and friends. I was advised when we booked the cruise that any cruise sailing after 1/1/16 would have alcohol (drinks $15 and under) would be included at no extra charge. I cannot see how they could just change all of this on a whim.

Did you by any chance see where blue moon was still available? I seen your pictures, but wasn't sure if that is the menu in ever bar/lounge on the ship.

Thank so much for all the information you are providing all of us.

Wow, this looks super sad compared to the UBP on the other ships. I was thinking of getting married on the Sky if we enjoy our Jade cruise this month, but not if they ate serving a limited selection of drinks - and making them in advance!

Wow, this looks super sad compared to the UBP on the other ships. I was thinking of getting married on the Sky if we enjoy our Jade cruise this month, but not if they ate serving a limited selection of drinks - and making them in advance!

It is sad, especially when this was the UBP list prior to 1/1/16 sailings:

11138138_10152826943366924_1801832748467606084_n.jpg?oh=73647046c9bd8cc77234761553d63f46&oe=5736F106

Since the sky now has UBP for everyone on the ship they have changed the menu so it shows only what you will be charged. So the 4.99 for Jack Daniels is what you will be charged if you order anything with Jack in it. On other ships with UBP they are not stricked on super premium but on the sky now they are stricked about super premium not being included in the beverage package.

This is ridiculous!

We were just cruising the western carribea not of New Orleans and all drinks and cocktails under I think it was 10 were included wine by glass too but no fresh juices from juice bar or specialty coffees or energy drinks were included . There was still a lot to drink and many amazing cocktails to try

Edited by Travel bug 2000

Their really is no UBP on the 2016 SKY. It's an all inclusive for alcohol. Only what NCL wants to include. Should not be compared to the UBP on the other NCL ships. Sailing next Mon 4 nite and not sure will like.

Except it says you get the UBP and all drinks under $15 on the T&C's. I'll be onboard on Friday and am sailing with people who know and like their wines, will know more then.

Edited by SuiteCruiser

Except it says you get the UBP and all drinks under $15 on the T&C's. I'll be onboard on Friday and am sailing with people who know and like their wines, will know more then.

T & C

Does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets,designated Super Premium brands (subject to change),

I guess they are sticking to this even if they didn't last month.

Their really is no UBP on the 2016 SKY. It's an all inclusive for alcohol. Only what NCL wants to include. Should not be compared to the UBP on the other NCL ships. Sailing next Mon 4 nite and not sure will like.

Actually, yes it is considered the UBP. It is stated and worded this exact way on Norwegian's website.

Thanks for looking into this for us. I an eager to see what you find when you sail the Sky later this week. I did put a call into the Norewegian Groups department today as this is not our understanding of the UBP for 2016 sailings. Our group agent is supposedly looking into it, but who knows.

I would bet that this is what UBP morphs into on all ships.

I was thinking the exact same thing... The current UBP on other ships seems almost too good to be true, and will probably head in this direction. I have 3 cruises booked between now and December, so I just hope it holds out till then...

Just returned from the Sky on Monday. Basically just like others have said. Only the alcohol listed as "All Inclusive" is included anything you see with a +$$, is the up charge for that.

Wines in the dining room they passed around, When I asked for a Wine Menu they handed me one that was on the tables, but most wines were an up charge anyways so I stuck to the one they were passing around. (Trader Joe's 2.99 wine is better) tasted like vinegar.

Watch out if you order a pain killer, or a daiquiri or a margarita or whatever mixed drink they will put some generic no name brand in there unless you specify which kind you like. So for Vodka I asked for Absolute or I would have gotten something like "Barcode" Vodka. (that was the name lol)

Also very disappointing for me Martini's all they offered were Cosmos and Appletinis and of course your regular "Gin or Vodka" martini's (not dirty though) I was so mad I love martini's (chocolate, espresso etc.)

Oh yeah and pre made drinks. like Mojito's I refused I had them make them from Fresh, Did tip $1.00 per drink every time.

Edited by lele100

Just returned from the Sky on Monday. Basically just like others have said. Only the alcohol listed as "All Inclusive" is included anything you see with a +$$, is the up charge for that.

Wines in the dining room they passed around, When I asked for a Wine Menu they handed me one that was on the tables, but most wines were an up charge anyways so I stuck to the one they were passing around. (Trader Joe's 2.99 wine is better) tasted like vinegar.

Watch out if you order a pain killer, or a daiquiri or a margarita or whatever mixed drink they will put some generic no name brand in there unless you specify which kind you like. So for Vodka I asked for Absolute or I would have gotten something like "Barcode" Vodka. (that was the name lol)

Also very disappointing for me Martini's all they offered were Cosmos and Appletinis and of course your regular "Gin or Vodka" martini's (not dirty though) I was so mad I love martini's (chocolate, espresso etc.)

Oh yeah and pre made drinks. like Mojito's I refused I had them make them from Fresh, Did tip $1.00 per drink every time.

Thanks for the report! Unless it's some sort of spectacular deal, this means to me "Avoid the Sky!"

So we can order any mixed drink but just specify which brand of liquor to use? Also, how about their "frou frou" drinks - their own concoctions. Are they available every day or just the drink of the day?

You can order them everyday. Some are made with cheaper liquor then on the rest of the fleet.